• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus "station" in SJPP?

pbucilla

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances May -June 2014
When you take the bus from Pamplona to SJPP, where does it drop you off? The train station? Thx Pennie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi,
It could drop you off at the train station or the bus terminal station. Possibly the latter is closest to the Cathedral 10 - 15 mins on foot.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi there

Make sure that there is indeed a bus running to SJPP from Pamplona at the time you plan to walk. I think the service is seasonal. The rest of the time the bus goes as far as Ronconvalles and from there you can take a local taxi to SJPP; which is reasonably if part of a group but very expensive if on your own.

Regards

Cyril

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Felipe,

You made me smile first thing this morning. I love it ........ I think I will change my name to Ronconvalles. The other name I would like to take on is Tatanka so I would become"Ronconvalles Tatanka".... which would translate as "Snoring Valley who dances with Wolves" .... followed by a loud snore and long wolf cry for dramatic effect. Now that would scare the living daylights out of any self respecting Bed Bug. Then again it might attract "Ticks" who make Bed Bugs look cuddly .... Maybe dress in drag, taking on the new name as my "Camino/Stage" name ..... It could be the start of a whole new set of questions on the forum ... what is appropriate for a man/drag queen to wear on the Camino? What is the best make up? what facilities should I use ... female or male? Where can I perform? Will the authorities give the compostella in my real or stage name .... ha ha

Cissa69

Response to Falcon's photo...sometimes if there are multiple buses, they will pull up to the parking lot on the right in the photo. From there it is a short walk to the Pilgrim's Office, which is located up a very steep cobblestone street in the very center of the old town.

If you have already booked accommodations, you may want to consider going there first and checking in, to avoid the queue at the Pilgrim's Office. Or dive on in for the full-on first-time pilgrim experience!

I love Falcon! As soon as someone posts something that absolutely freaks me out, Falcon comes along and calms me down. Thank you everyone for your help in trying to answer my question. I do appreciate everyone's efforts.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
When you take the bus from Pamplona to SJPP, where does it drop you off? The train station? Thx Pennie

The SJPdP bus stop used by CONDA is located near the junction of Route d'Uhart and Route d'Arneguy.

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back