Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Bus & train schedules?

I plan to return to the Camino to pick up where I left off, but can't find a searchable engine for bus schedules from Madrid to Logrono. There is one train, but it leaves at night. Since my flight to Madrid arrives in the morning, I'd like to get to Logrono sooner so that I can rest up & not be so jet-lagged the next day. Does anyone know where I can find a timetable so I can start to make my plans?

Thanks!
Kelly

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

pjdine

DG - Madrid to Logrono seems a tricky one by train - the only way seems to be to change at Zaragoza. There is a train from Madrid Atocha (2 changes on the Metro from the airport) leaving at 11.30, getting to Zaragoza at 13.25, then the train to Logrono leaves at 14.25, arriving at 16.29.

I forgot to look for prices, but it is all on: http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/ingles.html

There is a better service to Burgos - maybe there is a bus from there? It might give you more choice as far as times go.

Best wishes,

Pip

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances