Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buses from Madrid to Compostela

Maryimelda

HI,

Can anyone tell me anything about public buses from Madrid to Santiago de Compostela please. My sister wants to get to Santiago to meet us when we finish the Camino. It would be great to get details about time tables, duration, price (not important) etc. Many thanks

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Most read last week in this forum

I’m arriving Madrid Airport August 24 at 0620 ,, Im looking for advice to travel from airport to Main Train Station,,, Appreciate any suggestions Gracias Cliff
After walking over Pyrenees and to logrono I’m meeting my kids in Villafranca and do remaining walk. How do I get account w blah blah car - they do not do not seem to accept my US phone number.
We are starting the Camino Frances the 8th of September 2022. Flying into Paris and making our way to Saint Jean. My question is: How long does it take to deplane and clear customs at the...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon