• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

By Bus , Pamplona to SJPP or Roncesvalles

RENSHAW

Official Camino Vino taster
Time of past OR future Camino
2003 CF Ronces to Santiago
Hospi San Anton 2016.
I have just been to the Central Bus Station to obtain these Times.

There is of course no reason why you cannot Start at Pamplona itself , however I do understand from my Camino that starting at the tradional start was important to me. I started my first Camino from Roncesvalles as all the Literature I had read listed this as the start - I must say that those first days to Pamplona were very scenic.

This is the timetable I was given - all busses leave from The Central Bus Station.

There is only one bus to SJPP per day , every day incluning Sunday - it leaves at 14h00 - the same bus also stops at Roncesvalles.

Monday to Friday there are busses to Roncesvalles at 10h00 and again at 18h00

Saturday there are busses to Roncesvalles at 10h00 and 16h00

well I hope this has been of some help - looking at these times now it seems as if there is only one bus on Sunday - I will ask again tomorrow.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Is it correct that the Alsa buses to St Jean will only run until the middle of September and that the 10am bus is also on in the summerr time?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
sillydoll said:
Is it correct that the Alsa buses to St Jean will only run until the middle of September and that the 10am bus is also on in the summerr time?
Dear Sil , you would not have offended me by adding this correction - which you did but in such a nice way - I suppose all this info in in your book - xxxxx I will buy one - should I buy directly from you? .......... and please give another plug on this link - for you I killa da Bull. :D

You are my kinda Guy!
Leave the bulls alone - and the cyclists!!! :lol:

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...
Hi All, I have booked a walking week away from home arriving in Porto on 9th May at 19.10 (all being well). My initial intention was travel to Vigo by train and walk to Santiago, returning to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back