• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Calendar

Sansthing

Time of past OR future Camino
French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
Hello fellow pilgrims!

I have been unable to resist the call of the Camino and shall be doing the CF for my second time this May. I went to the forum calendar to see who else would be starting around then and found only one entry, one single solitary pilgrim for May and none for other months :!:

What´s up, isn´t the calendar used any more :?: I think it´s nice to know who else may be starting around the same time, then you can look out for each other and maybe hook up.

Once my flight is booked I shall put my date and starting point on the calendar anyway. Hopefully some more of you will too.

Anyway, Buen Camino to you all, whenever you are starting.

Sandra :arrow:

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Would like to entry, and look for others, in the calendar as I am walking a part of the CF in March.
I have been looking but can't find it.
Where can I find this calendar? :)

Found it!
Gonna look more deeply in to it tomorrow.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
have not worked it out yet Sandra,but looks like I may be walking in May,maybe even meet up with the Brazilian northerner.
Ian

That would be great, Ian, I thought you´d gone rather quiet after all your recent activity (I follow your blog!). I´m looking at starting around May 10 if I can get the flight I want.
Sandra :arrow:

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The bottom of this page you will see the Calendar link. Click it, and you will get a calendar screen. At the bottom of the screen you will see the account name and the password. Log in and post your dates.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Last year we posted our dates on the Calendar but are not sure whether to do so this year, it depends on who is around at home while we are away.
There was quite a lot in the English newspapers recently about not putting details of holidays on Facebook etc because these sites are checked out by would-be thieves. Insurance companies then say that you are to blame if you get burgled because you have advertised that you are away.

The Calendar is very public, you don't have to be logged into the Forum itself to log-in to it. Perhaps Ivar can get it into the members section so that it isn't such public viewing, or maybe that isn't possible.

A sad reflection on our society, but that is life and the internet is a useful tool for good or bad.
Tia Valeria

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back