• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmg

Time of past OR future Camino
well, it finally seems to be happening! Lourdes to Santiago, April 2019!
Hi Guys,
Just wondering how does the calendar work? I see some people post dates on it, how do they manage that? Also, wouldn't be great if you can populate the calendar with the Spanish holiday calendar? The way you can do with national holidays in Google Calendar. That way people can plan around the famous "puentes". Cheers

April 2022 Moderator note: The calendar is no longer in use. We now have threads for each month where pilgrims can list their starting date and place. You can find them by clicking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you look to the right on this same page there is a column that starts with latest posts. Scroll down past most read today, past most downloaded resources and then you will find: How to:. Click on "how to add your camino to the calendar" It is very easy, but better to look at the instructions than try to follow my explanation!

Hi CdnDreamer and thank you for your reply. I cannot see the link that you mention or the instructions. I wonder if those are options that becomes available once you become a donor member (upgrade account?)
Cheers

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I was on a computer, not my phone. I'm now on my phone and it isnt there. Let me look around...

Thanks, I am on a computer

I scrolled down and the link is a ways down. I can tell you that since you started the thread the link to the calendar looks like 3 dots at the top of your first post. It opens a drop down that allows you to pick calendar. I think they ask you just to put in the date you are starting and dont put in an end date.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
yes!, many thanks

The title of the thread becomes the entry in the calendar. So you may want to start a thread with a title of which Camino and where you are starting from.

great, thank you very much for your help.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I scrolled down and the link is a ways down. I can tell you that since you started the thread the link to the calendar looks like 3 dots at the top of your first post. It opens a drop down that allows you to pick calendar. I think they ask you just to put in the date you are starting and dont put in an end date.
Yes, please don't put in and end date. That clogs up the calendar and actually makes it difficult to find who us starting at the same time you are.

Reactions: cmg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back