• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Calling All Sydney Inner West Pilgrims

caminoagogo

http://camino-a-go-go.blogspot.com/
Time of past OR future Camino
FRA/SAN/SAN S/PRI/FIN/MUX
Hola, y'all! I'm just putting the word out there that I've just started a new Sydney Inner West Camino Facebook group and would love to connect with any Sydney Inner West pilgrims out there. If you've ever wanted to gab about all things Camino over a beer or three then click here (https://tinyurl.com/y4o9ujc3) or jump onto FB and search for "Sydney Inner West Camino Co-Op" and hopefully we can get something happening!

Mods - If this isn't in the right place, please feel free to move it. Cheers & love your work:)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm in central west NSW and would like to meet with other pilgrims for a beer or three. I may even make it as far as Sydney!:)
Hi Lindsay, just where in the central west are you? I hear tell that a group may soon be formed in our area, based around Orange. I shall investigate further!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Sheesh @caminoagogo I already have to take out my passport to make it over the Harbour Bridge into the Pilgrims in Sydney meeting on the first Saturday of every month, in the city at the Cheers Bar.
Me too! But it's more like getting up Old South Head Road from Bondi!

G'day Alan, I'm in Mudgee. A local group would be great!
Hi Lindsay, I spoke earlier to Pete Smith from Orange [did his first camino in 2003, and many since], who will get serious after Christmas about organising a camino group in Orange. He knows at least 20 within the town who have walked in Spain, including his parish priest, and he will get busy in the new year and get a preliminary meeting organised. I will post on this forum [which Pete does not follow] as soon as something is about to happen.

Are you off to Spain in 2020?

Alan

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Lindsay, I spoke earlier to Pete Smith from Orange [did his first camino in 2003, and many since], who will get serious after Christmas about organising a camino group in Orange. He knows at least 20 within the town who have walked in Spain, including his parish priest, and he will get busy in the new year and get a preliminary meeting organised. I will post on this forum [which Pete does not follow] as soon as something is about to happen.

Are you off to Spain in 2020?

Alan

Sounds great Alan. I can make it to Orange easily enough. I actually met two peregrinas from Orange on the Frances earlier this year. Planning to walk the Portugues in 2020 all being well.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back