• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Calling

William Garza

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
And when you hear me whisper in the wind
Tell you a story your heart can hear
And touch the fiber of your being

You will know the call

The miles between wont matter
Its only one step away at the end

Santiago is calling

Are you listening?

Off you go Pilgrim!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Awwww rabbit pellets!!!
Again!

I just got off work. I drank too much coffee
I need to pay attention.....

Weekends are murder at work..for some reason...my muse loves when ime falling down tired and cant see...my apologies my friends!

Check your spelling "Satiago" I do it all the time...

Otherwise, yeah, I am listening. Planning my next Camino now. It is what many of us do over the winter months...even if I do live in sunny Florida....

Were expecting our first blue norther here..we had snow here 2 years in a row also..the "snowbirds" pass us on the way to the south tip of Texas..i think the snow is following them.

My next project is lining up a camera that can take noteworthy photos..then next year..before my knee is completely gone i plan to have saved up enough to go in the Fall-ish..Man proposes and all that

I like the endings..really they are new beginings but the melancholy of the shorter days attracts me like no other. I am visual in nature and the totality of experiences fire my imagination and my muse likes that..maybe muse and Carpo have a understanding betwixt...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
My muse said..

The wheel of seasons has turned once again
And charad we are for thinking we are upon it.
We are outside the wheel and only observe its turning...
We know this because change.
If we were on the wheel...nothing would change and that is a madness
Who wants to live chained..and unchanged
With the heart forever bound by chains?

Stand aside and let the Seasons flow.

Perigrination..the deflagration of vanities,ego and uncertainty
Fo who has ever traveled has found theselves in time..,exactly where they need to be.

"In peregrinatione est verum"

off We goooooo!

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back