• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

camera

Klaus Schreiner

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino frances started 24. of June in St. Jean
Ich bin vom 24. Juni bis 23. Juli den Camino frances vo St. Jean Pied de Port nach Santiago de Compostela gelaufen. Am 15.7. habe ich in der Herberge El Carmen, Nicolas de Flüe übernachtet. Morgens habe ich meine Digitalkamera, eine Samsung, welche in einer kleine Stofftasche, die mit 2 Reissverschlüssen versehen war, liegen lassen. Mit der Kamera waren 2 Speicherkarten mit Bildern von der Reise. Nach ca. 15 Minuten war ich zurück und musste feststellen, dass die Kamera nicht mehr da war. Auf der weiteren Reise hörte ich mehrmals, dass nach einem Besitzer (mit einem grünen Hemd) einer Kamera gesucht wurde. Leider habe ich die Personen nicht gefunden. Nun versuche ich auf diesem Weg den ehrlichen Finder zu kontaktieren. Ich bitte die Personen, die in der gleichen Zeit auf dem Camino unterwegs war und eine Person kennt, die eine Kamera gefunden hat, einen Kontakt herzustellen. Ich hätte gerne die Bilder, die ich auf dem ersten Teil meiner Reise gemacht habe, wieder. Vielen Dank für die Hilfe. Bitte leitet diese Nachricht an alle, die unterwegs waren, weiter. Danke Klaus

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I walked from June 24 to July 23 the Camino Frances from St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. On 15. 7. I stayed in the hostel El Carmen, Nicolas de Flüe. In the morning I left my digital camera, a Samsung, which was in a small cloth bag with 2 zippers. The camera had 2 memory cards with pictures of the trip. After about 15 minutes I was back only to realized that the camera was not there anymore. Continuing the trip, I heard several times that somebody was looking for an owner (in a green shirt) to hand him his camera. Unfortunately I have not found the person. Now I try this way to contact the finder. I would like to ask the people who were on the Camino traveling at the same time to help me to make contact with the person who was looking for me. I would like to have the pictures that I have made during the first part of my trip. Many thanks for the help. Please forward this message to all those who were traveling on. Thanks Klaus

Hi, Klaus,
I wish I could help you, I know how precious your Camino pictures are. This won't help you this time, but for anyone else reading this, the best way to maximize the chances that you get reunited with your camera is to have the first picture be a shot of a piece of paper with your name, phone, email, etc. My son-in-law recovered a camera at Yosemite that way!

Buen camino, Laurie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi, Klaus,
I wish I could help you, I know how precious your Camino pictures are. This won't help you this time, but for anyone else reading this, the best way to maximize the chances that you get reunited with your camera is to have the first picture be a shot of a piece of paper with your name, phone, email, etc. My son-in-law recovered a camera at Yosemite that way!

Buen camino, Laurie
Brilliant idea; I did garden photography for several years and began each assignment with a shot of all of the i.d. info…..now I've been reminded to do it for myself. Thanks Peregrina 2000

Hi, Klaus,

Buen camino, Laurie
Great idea!!!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back