• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Caminho do Mar / Trilho das Areias - Senda Litoral

futurefjp

Camino enthusiast.
Time of past OR future Camino
Back in December I walked, with a three day break (stuck in abysmal weather at Óbidos during curfew/Covid emergency) as far as Figueira da Foz.

Getting any stamps in my credential was difficult, after the initial one at the Sé in Lisbon, but I got a couple on the way.

Now I'm returning to Figuiera, with one night at the Albergue de Peregrinos do Porto, on the 7th June. I've arranged to stay at Hostel 402 again on the 8th and will return to the Way on the 9th.

Truly I am so relieved to be able to do something so worthy again after the horrible six months the UK has had due to the epidemic.

Any advice or link to where I would need to get a PCR test on my way back to the UK from Porto would be most welcome?IMG_20201216_175241.jpg

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Well I was going to continue where I left off, but my government have just added Portugal to the Amber list...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back