• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Caminho em direcao Santiago de Compostela

MaidinBham

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances SJPP to Muxia, April (2014)
Camino Portuguese Lisbon>Santiago, April/May (2016)
In a few hours I will arrive in Lisbon :)
This morning, I have tweaked my backpack numerous times, cleaned the house top to bottom, played with apps and settings on my mobile, (SOS Perigrino phone number on my home screen). I must say that my backpack looks rather stealth, and am happy with it (so far) - I just wish that I myself looked so stealth :confused: I am glad that soon I will be sitting in a cafe in Lisbon, and leave all worries behind, except of course for sleeping, eating, walking.............
Thanks to all for the generous help in planning this journey.
Peace and Love
and of course............
Bom Caminho

Janice

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Bom Caminho to you, Janice!
May you have a wonder-filled journey. Remember to take it easy at first until your body gets into the swing of things. Do let us know how you are getting on.

Carpe diem and,
as always, Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith

Hi, Janice,
Just got back from a GTG with Jose Luis, Natercia, Aurelio, and Rita. We ran into two peregrinas at the Cathedral and brought them along for a pastel de nata and coffee at the Paco Real, a little "hole in the wall" place much loved by locals and diagonal from the Pensao da Prata, where you will soon lay your head.

I will PM you about getting together on Friday. Have a good trip! Laurie

A selection of Camino Jewellery
In a few hours I will arrive in Lisbon :)
This morning, I have tweaked my backpack numerous times, cleaned the house top to bottom, played with apps and settings on my mobile, (SOS Perigrino phone number on my home screen). I must say that my backpack looks rather stealth, and am happy with it (so far) - I just wish that I myself looked so stealth :confused: I am glad that soon I will be sitting in a cafe in Lisbon, and leave all worries behind, except of course for sleeping, eating, walking.............
Thanks to all for the generous help in planning this journey.
Peace and Love
and of course............
Bom Caminho

Hi Janice, All the best for your camino, I will be about 8 days behind you and I will follow your posts. Hints about pastry and cafe stops and any memorable meals, foods etc I would love to hear about! In Lisbon I am heading straight for Laurie's Paco Real.
malcolm

Back