• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Caminho Português do Interior - Photos

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
These photos are not mine, but they are of a friend, they show the beauty of these caminho.
For those who do not like crowds I advise this way.
https://picasaweb.google.com/107869775437805088180/CaminhoPortuguesDoInterior?feat=embedwebsite

Aurelio, did you read my mind? Great pictures.

I don't think I'll be able to walk a long camino next year, so these 367 kms look perfect!!!! I'm sure I'll be back with a million questions. Thanks for posting the link, it looks beautiful. Bom caminho, Laurie

P.s. I see that what I think is the official website has the caminho starting at Farminhao rather than Viseu. Is that practical for people coming from out of the country or would it be better to just start in Viseu?

Any idea how long does it take to walk from Viseu to SdC, or the stage breakdown? I tried to search but don't seem to find much info on the interior route. Can it be done in about 10 days like the Central route?
Thanks

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.