• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Caminho Português do Interior

amsimoes

Time of past OR future Camino
I am out.
Friends have my email.
Attached the link for the pilgrimage of Caminho Português do Interior (Viseu to Santiago), effected by the Brazilian pilgrim Oswaldo Buzzo.

https://sites.google.com/a/oswaldobuzzo.com.br/oswaldo/Home/cam-portugues-interior

Some stage are very long, but it was the Oswaldo option. There is no need to make such long stages. As I've mentioned several times, the big problem is the second stage, you need to buy food in Mões if they want to sleep in Ribolhos albergue.

AMSimoes

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Attached the link for the pilgrimage of Caminho Português do Interior (Viseu to Santiago), effected by the Brazilian pilgrim Oswaldo Buzzo.

https://sites.google.com/a/oswaldobuzzo.com.br/oswaldo/Home/cam-portugues-interior

Some stage are very long, but it was the Oswaldo option. There is no need to make such long stages. As I've mentioned several times, the big problem is the second stage, you need to buy food in Mões if they want to sleep in Ribolhos albergue.

AMSimoes
Fantastic info - now I just need to translate to English. Hehehe

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Aurelio - will you be walking in Sept or holidaying?
I hope to catch up with you in Lisbon from 28th Sept, before I head off to start the CPI.
Cheers,

Hi Grace

I'll be on vacation in Viseu, for thermal treatment of allergic rhinitis, the 12th to the 25th of September.
September 28 I will already be working but we can meet us in the evening.
I work in central Lisbon, near the Praça do Comércio.

AMSimoes

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back