• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Caminio Skies Documentary Opening in NZ this week

lissie45

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to walk CF 2020 - once my partner recovers from cardiac surgery
I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be a thread about this - a documentary following pilgrims has obviously been done before. But the twist this time is that they are all Australasians. https://www.flicks.co.nz/movie/camino-skies/

I'll be curious to see it when it opens in Wellington - its very different when you have to travel 1/2 way around the world just to get to Spain- plus you are stuck with the 90 day Schengden visa limitation

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes I've booked in to see it at Matakana, it seems to be in a good spread of cinemas

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
They were filming this last April/May (2018) when we walked! Curious to see if any of my pilgrim friends made the final cut.

It is worth seeing
I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be a thread about this - a documentary following pilgrims has obviously been done before. But the twist this time is that they are all Australasians. https://www.flicks.co.nz/movie/camino-skies/

I'll be curious to see it when it opens in Wellington - its very different when you have to travel 1/2 way around the world just to get to Spain- plus you are stuck with the 90 day Schengden visa limitation

Yes I've booked in to see it at Matakana, it seems to be in a good spread of cinemas
They were filming this last April/May (2018) when we walked! Curious to see if any of my pilgrim friends made the final cut.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
It is worth seeing my son in law and I are currently in wellington to do Q&A for the next veiwing

It's on at HOTA movie theatre, August 7th Wednesday 6:30pm. Bundall, Gold Coast. I've just purchased 4 tickets and looking forward to the Q&A afterwards. I've just finished my 5 th Camino this May /June and did the Francis May/June, 2018 coincidently. Should be good. There is another thread but I can't find it.
Love

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back