• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Camino 2020

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I did a quick google:

"Filipino nationals who are ordinary passport holders are required to apply for a Visa to enter the Schengen area. For a visit to one Schengen state, visa applications must be lodged at the Consulate of that particular Member State".

So I advise asking the Spanish consulate where you live. They may have a website with the basic information you need.

Google is your friend!

I hope you and your friends make to to the camino, you will love it!
Davey

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I did a quick google:

"Filipino nationals who are ordinary passport holders are required to apply for a Visa to enter the Schengen area. For a visit to one Schengen state, visa applications must be lodged at the Consulate of that particular Member State".

So I advise asking the Spanish consulate where you live. They may have a website with the basic information you need.

Google is your friend!

Davey
I did a quick google:

Google is your friend!

Davey

Thank you so much for the info!

Back