• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino blog/journal on tampabay.com website

TimRozgonyi

Time of past OR future Camino
n/a
My daughter, Kelly, is now 22 days in to her 33-day Camino Frances journey. She has been writing a daily journal/blog about her journey for the Tampa Bay Times newspaper website. (Below is a link to the post for Day 1.)

http://www.tampabay.com/features/tr...ay-woman-chronicles-her-500-mile-walk/2329437

I’m passing this along in case this is the sort of thing you like to share with your audience.

Cheers.

Tim

p.s. Her end date is August 4, 2017.

Tim Rozgonyi
Tampa Bay Times
trozgonyi@tampabay.com

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My daughter, Kelly, is now 22 days in to her 33-day Camino Frances journey. She has been writing a daily journal/blog about her journey for the Tampa Bay Times newspaper website. (Below is a link to the post for Day 1.)

http://www.tampabay.com/features/tr...ay-woman-chronicles-her-500-mile-walk/2329437

I’m passing this along in case this is the sort of thing you like to share with your audience.

Cheers.

Tim

Tim Rozgonyi
Tampa Bay Times
trozgonyi@tampabay.com

Small world. I think we worked together, Tim Rozgonyi, on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Had I known your daughter was on the Road, I'd have had her stay at my house!

Very nicely written. As a fellow pilgrim from Tampa, I will enjoy reading her blog. Buen Camino Kelly!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Up to day 22. Well written, lovely photos. Looking forward to the rest. :)

I've been following Kellysince day 1, I live in Naples Fl and are planning to do the same as your daughter next September.
I've enjoyed reading her blogs and admiring her spirit in photos and writings! Buen Camino Kelly!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Small world. I think we worked together, Tim Rozgonyi, on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Had I known your daughter was on the Road, I'd have had her stay at my house!

Hi, Rebekah! Small world indeed. Kelly is absolutely loving Spain and the Camino. I'm sure she'll be back someday.

Cheers.

Tim

Tim Rozgonyi
Tampa Bay Times
trozgonyi@tampabay.com

I will make sure Kelly sees everyone's replies. I'm sure it helps her a lot to know there are a lot of people following along and rooting for her. Thanks!

I will make sure Kelly sees everyone's replies. I'm sure it helps her a lot to know there are a lot of people following along and rooting for her. Thanks!
Tell her she has a real talent for distilling the essence from a day. It's a gift.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back