Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

For Sale/Wanted Camino Business

Hookem

Past OR future Camino
Note from the mods — if you are interested, as a few members are, PLEASE do not put your private email address in a public post. You can contact Hookem directly by the PM function. We will delete all private emails, just because of the risk of spam and other less trivial things. Thanks!

I own/ operate a successful 4 bedroom B&B (Booking.com score 9,3) and small bar/café (Tripadvisor Score 4,8) directly on the Camino de Santiago. The business has developed an excellent reputation on social media and on the Camino guides for providing quality service dedicated to the Pilgrim. After all, I´m a pilgrim of 5 Caminos. The business is located in the middle of what is considered one of the most beautiful stages on the French Camino that is between Astorga and Ponferrada and very near the Iconic Cruz de Ferro. The house/ building (leased) is a well refurbished 19th century 3 story stone and slate house typical of the region. It also includes a large (32 capacity) terrace with mountain views. Additionally, it includes a large side yard and backyard garden. If your passion is the Camino and serving Pilgrims from all over the world, this could be a turn-key opportunity. For more information you may contact me (034) 637 719 056.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet
Past OR future Camino
I own/ operate a successful 4 bedroom B&B (Booking.com score 9,3) and small bar/café (Tripadvisor Score 4,8) directly on the Camino de Santiago. The business has developed an excellent reputation on social media and on the Camino guides for providing quality service dedicated to the Pilgrim. After all, I´m a pilgrim of 5 Caminos. The business is located in the middle of what is considered one of the most beautiful stages on the French Camino that is between Astorga and Ponferrada and very near the Iconic Cruz de Ferro. The house/ building (leased) is a well refurbished 19th century 3 story stone and slate house typical of the region. It also includes a large (32 capacity) terrace with mountain views. Additionally, it includes a large side yard and backyard garden. If your passion is the Camino and serving Pilgrims from all over the world, this could be a turn-key opportunity. For more information you may contact me (034) 637 719 056.

You might consider giving the name and location of your B&B. Not only as a look-see for those who might be thinking about buying, but also for those who might be interested in staying there while on Camino.

NualaOC

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
A few and hopefully lots more. See signature.

I'm think I know who you are from this very accurate description.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're selling this lovely place. I hope the new owner shares your energy and passion for hospitality and for the Camino.

Wishing you well with your plans and in the future. You will be missed. Nuala.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

RainierHiker

Past OR future Camino
I am very interested. We are currently seeking an opportunity between Leon and Ponferrada concentrating in the Astorga area. Please email me additional information at email deleted by moderator Thank you!

Note from mod — I have deleted the three private emails given here, and started a PM with the OP so you can carry on from there.

MBBartlett

Past OR future Camino
May/June 2020
Hi,
Can you email me all the information? All details with pictures? Are you selling it yourself or through a realtor? private email deleted Thanks

Note from mod — I have deleted the three private emails given here, and started a PM with the OP so you can carry on from there.

Liz Anderson

Past OR future Camino
Hi I would be very interested in your business. Can you send me details please to private email address deleted by the mods

Thanks

MikeyC

Past OR future Camino
CF - September 2016
CF - April May 2017
Shikoku - October 2017
Kumano Kodo - October 2017
CF - 2019
New members may not be aware but you can send private messages rather than publish your email addresses.
Click on the user name of the intended recipient and then start a conversation.

peregrina2000

Staff member
We routinely delete private email addresses, because of the spam and other more malicious possibilities out there. I have deleted the three that have been posted so far and have started a PM with @Hookem so that interested parties can continue in private.

Please — if anyone else is interested, do not put your private email in the body of a forum message. The PM function is pefect for that. (“start a conversation” option that opens up when you click on the little envelope up on the right side of the dark blue banner).

Wishing everyone good luck with this venture!

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

barritt.firth

Past OR future Camino
I am interested and will be passing through in September —

Note from the mod— another private email deleted. Please read the above posts and follow instructions to send Hookem a PM.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings