• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Camino Business

Hookem

Time of past OR future Camino
Note from the mods — if you are interested, as a few members are, PLEASE do not put your private email address in a public post. You can contact Hookem directly by the PM function. We will delete all private emails, just because of the risk of spam and other less trivial things. Thanks!

I own/ operate a successful 4 bedroom B&B (Booking.com score 9,3) and small bar/café (Tripadvisor Score 4,8) directly on the Camino de Santiago. The business has developed an excellent reputation on social media and on the Camino guides for providing quality service dedicated to the Pilgrim. After all, I´m a pilgrim of 5 Caminos. The business is located in the middle of what is considered one of the most beautiful stages on the French Camino that is between Astorga and Ponferrada and very near the Iconic Cruz de Ferro. The house/ building (leased) is a well refurbished 19th century 3 story stone and slate house typical of the region. It also includes a large (32 capacity) terrace with mountain views. Additionally, it includes a large side yard and backyard garden. If your passion is the Camino and serving Pilgrims from all over the world, this could be a turn-key opportunity. For more information you may contact me (034) 637 719 056.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I own/ operate a successful 4 bedroom B&B (Booking.com score 9,3) and small bar/café (Tripadvisor Score 4,8) directly on the Camino de Santiago. The business has developed an excellent reputation on social media and on the Camino guides for providing quality service dedicated to the Pilgrim. After all, I´m a pilgrim of 5 Caminos. The business is located in the middle of what is considered one of the most beautiful stages on the French Camino that is between Astorga and Ponferrada and very near the Iconic Cruz de Ferro. The house/ building (leased) is a well refurbished 19th century 3 story stone and slate house typical of the region. It also includes a large (32 capacity) terrace with mountain views. Additionally, it includes a large side yard and backyard garden. If your passion is the Camino and serving Pilgrims from all over the world, this could be a turn-key opportunity. For more information you may contact me (034) 637 719 056.

You might consider giving the name and location of your B&B. Not only as a look-see for those who might be thinking about buying, but also for those who might be interested in staying there while on Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I'm think I know who you are from this very accurate description.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're selling this lovely place. I hope the new owner shares your energy and passion for hospitality and for the Camino.

Wishing you well with your plans and in the future. You will be missed. Nuala.

I am very interested. We are currently seeking an opportunity between Leon and Ponferrada concentrating in the Astorga area. Please email me additional information at email deleted by moderator Thank you!

Note from mod — I have deleted the three private emails given here, and started a PM with the OP so you can carry on from there.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi,
Can you email me all the information? All details with pictures? Are you selling it yourself or through a realtor? private email deleted Thanks

Note from mod — I have deleted the three private emails given here, and started a PM with the OP so you can carry on from there.

Hi I would be very interested in your business. Can you send me details please to private email address deleted by the mods

Thanks

New members may not be aware but you can send private messages rather than publish your email addresses.
Click on the user name of the intended recipient and then start a conversation.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We routinely delete private email addresses, because of the spam and other more malicious possibilities out there. I have deleted the three that have been posted so far and have started a PM with @Hookem so that interested parties can continue in private.

Please — if anyone else is interested, do not put your private email in the body of a forum message. The PM function is pefect for that. (“start a conversation” option that opens up when you click on the little envelope up on the right side of the dark blue banner).

Wishing everyone good luck with this venture!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am interested and will be passing through in September —

Note from the mod— another private email deleted. Please read the above posts and follow instructions to send Hookem a PM.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I'd like some recommendations about where to find the most current and up to date information about albergues that are actually open. I'm currently walking the camino Frances, and I can't even...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
Today is March 21, 1024 If you’re starting El Francés around this time, be warned that quite a few stretches between Rabanal del Camino and Molinaseca are in pretty bad shape. Lots of mud, and...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.