• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino by sea on Irish tv.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Go raibh maith agat. I'll be watching on Sunday! The Irish Society of the Friends of St James (aka Camino Club) circulated its members with this information this morning. It will be well worth a look.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks for posting this Crackmrmac.

I had just completed the Camino last year when I witnessed the guys hauling the 'Naomhoig-Na-Tinte' up the Cathedral steps.
Another one of those Camino moments which make the hairs on your neck stand-up - as I had just spoken to my late irish father in the cathedral.

I'm not sure if the story will be shown here in the UK, but I'll certainly be on the lookout!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
That was wonderful. Thanks for posting the link. I wish I could have been there to greet them, hear their stories, and join the celebration.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I really enjoyed Part 1. One of the comments that got me was when they talked about periods of silence when you would be alone with yourself (while rowing with 3 other guys) and your thoughts. It reminded me of many times on the Camino being along with my thoughts alongside or slightly behind my wife. I could really identify with them.

The rowing from Rosslare in Ireland to Wales was immense, and heading down from Cornwall towards Brittany. Knackered, blistered, humbled. Gentle legends. Real Camino spirit being witnessed
Can't wait for the next 2 parts.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Lovely end to see the currach (boat) being carried into the cathedral, and the emotion about finishing. We walked last year to Burgos, and met some people who were planning to be there to greet the people in Santiago. Also quite emotional to see Glen Hansard who stood in for one of the team for a month not being there at the end.

All in all a wonderful documentary, very much in the spirit of the Camino, you will recognise kindred spirits if you do get to see it.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.