Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Invierno in April

SuzyL80

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Invierno
I'm planning to walk the Camino de Invierno to Santiago in April .
Can you please advise me on: Terrain / Weather / Clothing / Signposts / Map and downloadable map.
I'm getting seriously excited but at the same time I am a bit terrified as there are not as many books / maps available as the Camino Frances.
Thank you

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Can you please advise me on: Terrain / Weather / Clothing / Signposts / Map and downloadable map.
I'm getting seriously excited but at the same time I am a bit terrified as there are not as many books / maps available as the Camino Frances.
Thank you

Hi, Suzy, Welcome to the forum! Have you seen the forum guide in the Resources section? https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-de-invierno-2017-edition.535/.

I am currently working on the 2018 version and should have it finished in a week or so. But the changes are not many, so you should be able to get a good idea of the lay of the land.

My prediction is that you will love the Invierno. It is a beautiful walk. Buen camino, Laurie

Hi Suzie -- I haven't walked the Invierno and am lurking here just soaking up info about it. In addition to Laurie's Guide, there is a new version of a translated Spanish Guide. There's info about it in on of the threads in this forum not too far back. I think this link will take you to it: New English Language Guide to the Camino de Invierno. I emailed the address given in the tread and was able to make arrangments to purchase it. The guide doesn't have as much lodging info as Laurie's and it doesn't have the walking directions, tips and short cuts she gives, but it does have an elevation map for each section, interesting narrative and great pictures. Plus you should check out the maps and elevation guides on the Gronz website. Its in Spanish but Google translate makes it pretty accessible if you don't speak or read Spanish. Buen Camino, Liz

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Suzie -- I haven't walked the Invierno and am lurking here just soaking up info about it. In addition to Laurie's Guide, there is a new version of a translated Spanish Guide. There's info about it in on of the threads in this forum not too far back. I think this link will take you to it: New English Language Guide to the Camino de Invierno. I emailed the address given in the tread and was able to make arrangments to purchase it. The guide doesn't have as much lodging info as Laurie's and it doesn't have the walking directions, tips and short cuts she gives, but it does have an elevation map for each section, interesting narrative and great pictures. Plus you should check out the maps and elevation guides on the Gronz website. Its in Spanish but Google translate makes it pretty accessible if you don't speak or read Spanish. Buen Camino, Liz

Liz, are you saying that this guidebook is now available in English? @MyDestinationGalicia was going to translate Asún's guide from caminodeinvierno.es , but I hadn't heard that it had come out in English yet. If so, I will update the forum guide to include that information. Thanks.

I know that the caminodeinvierno.com guide has come out in English http://www.caminodeinvierno.com/ (instructions for ordering on their website). That is the website of Aida Menéndez Lorenzo, one of the longstanding proponents-agitators for getting the Camino Invierno recognized.

As an aside, I do now know what the relationship between the two associations (.com and .es) is, but it seems like they could combine forces and produce one really great guide. Buen camino, Laurie

Liz, are you saying that this guidebook is now available in English? @MyDestinationGalicia was going to translate Asún's guide from caminodeinvierno.es , but I hadn't heard that it had come out in English yet. If so, I will update the forum guide to include that information. Thanks.

I know that the caminodeinvierno.com guide has come out in English http://www.caminodeinvierno.com/ (instructions for ordering on their website). That is the website of Aida Menéndez Lorenzo, one of the longstanding proponents-agitators for getting the Camino Invierno recognized.

As an aside, I do now know what the relationship between the two associations (.com and .es) is, but it seems like they could combine forces and produce one really great guide. Buen camino, Laurie

I got the guide from Aida. I emailed aida@caminoinvierno.com and arranged a PayPal transfer through her son (they preferred a bank transfer but that would have cost me $40). I got this lovely guide a week later. Liz

image.jpgimage.jpg

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ok, sorry about the confusion -- that is the information that the forum guide currently has. Still no word on publication for @MyDestinationGalicia's translation of Asún's guide. (updates welcome!)

So for those looking for a guide in English other than the forum's resource:

Aida's guide in English -- available from caminodeinvierno.com

Asún's guide in English -- still waiting, though Spanish version is available at caminodeinvierno.es

Suzy:

I am departing Ponferrada on Friday 13 April to walk the Camino Invierno. My walking plan calls for 10-days.

This will be Camino #6 for me. Although I usually walk solo, you are welcome to tag along if the dates fit. You can check me out by searching for my other posts here in the forum.

If you are interested, send me a PM - start a private conversation and I will exchange details.

Ok, sorry about the confusion -- that is the information that the forum guide currently has. Still no word on publication for @MyDestinationGalicia's translation of Asún's guide. (updates welcome!)

Asún's guide in English -- still waiting, though Spanish version is available at caminodeinvierno.es
Sorry to get your hopes up!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you
I walked in April 2016. great, quiet walk. Wet and seriously muddy in number of places. Look for the thread "Invierno notes, April 2016". Good luck!

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply. Please let me know when you've got the 2018 version ready; I would be very interested. My main concern is not having a map in case I get lost.
Suzy

Suzy:

I am departing Ponferrada on Friday 13 April to walk the Camino Invierno. My walking plan calls for 10-days.

This will be Camino #6 for me. Although I usually walk solo, you are welcome to tag along if the dates fit. You can check me out by searching for my other posts here in the forum.

If you are interested, send me a PM - start a private conversation and I will exchange details.

Thanks very much for the offer but I'll be leaving the day after :).
Have you booked all your accommodation or are you going to 'wing' it? I'm having trouble finding accommodation before Belesar. Any recommendations?
P.S. What are the shops / supermarkets/restaurants like on the way, any issues getting snack, sandwiches, lunch, dinner?
Thanks very much for the link for your other posts, they are great.
Thank you
Suzy

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You really need to ask Peregrina2000. She is the current “resident expert” on the Invierno. Presently, she is finalizing the newest edition of the Camino Invierno guide for the CSJ.

I did book every night’s accommodation in advance. In fact, I received help from (above) when I could not find a place in one town.

Hope this help.

Hi, Suzy, Welcome to the forum! Have you seen the forum guide in the Resources section? https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-de-invierno-2017-edition.535/.

I am currently working on the 2018 version and should have it finished in a week or so. But the changes are not many, so you should be able to get a good idea of the lay of the land.

My prediction is that you will love the Invierno. It is a beautiful walk. Buen camino, Laurie

Hi
Thanks very much for all your help.

I would like to buy the book but not sure which one: Aida's or Asun's or the 'forum guide' (see below)?
Has Asun's guide been translated to English yet?
In the below thread few have mentioned the 'forum guide being better'; not sure what they are referring to. Can you please help?
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...ed-english-guide-to-camino-de-invierno.43766/

I have encountered few issues with regards to accommodation. Can you please help? .
A Pobra do Brollon
I've tried to book accommodation however the owners are not sure if they will be open in April. Do you know of any other in the area? The closest I found was in Salcedo but that's 3.4km extra on both days.
Vilarino
I am trying to book accommodation in Torre Vilarino however the website is down and they are not answering their phone. Do you know any accommodation nearby, preferabbly before Vilarino? I will be walking 28.1km on that day and only 14.5 the following.

Oh, I am going to buy my pilgrim passport online from csj.org website however I am not staying in Albergues every day. Can you please explain how the stamps work?

Thanks very much for all your help and advice.

Regards
Suzy

Hi
Thanks very much for all your help.

I would like to buy the book but not sure which one: Aida's or Asun's or the 'forum guide' (see below)?
Has Asun's guide been translated to English yet?
In the below thread few have mentioned the 'forum guide being better'; not sure what they are referring to. Can you please help?
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...ed-english-guide-to-camino-de-invierno.43766/

I have encountered few issues with regards to accommodation. Can you please help? .
A Pobra do Brollon
I've tried to book accommodation however the owners are not sure if they will be open in April. Do you know of any other in the area? The closest I found was in Salcedo but that's 3.4km extra on both days.
Vilarino
I am trying to book accommodation in Torre Vilarino however the website is down and they are not answering their phone. Do you know any accommodation nearby, preferabbly before Vilarino? I will be walking 28.1km on that day and only 14.5 the following.

Oh, I am going to buy my pilgrim passport online from csj.org website however I am not staying in Albergues every day. Can you please explain how the stamps work?

Thanks very much for all your help and advice.

Regards
Suzy
Hi Suzy,
Here’s some info. I don’t have access to my computer files now but I think this is right. And you can check it if you have downloaded the forum guide.

Before Torre Vilarino, I think Penelope’s place would be closest.

The people at As Vinas in Pobra de Brollo have told me they will call another place on your behalf and arrange pick up. You should call them a day or so before.

And as far as stamps go, you can get them in hotels, cafes, even farmacias and post offices. No shortage of places though not as readily available on the Invierno.

And I see you have a question about the guides. I used Asun’s guide in Spanish years ago when she gave me a copy in A Rua. The second time I just used our forum guide. I don’t know anything about Aida’s guide in English but maybe someone on the forum has.

Buen camino,Laurie

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I loaded up the wise pilgrim guide as my first paid app, 3 euros or so here in Norway. Think it could be ok together with Lauries guide not printed. Good maps it looks like, but not as much information as the pdf guide. Do not know whether the app will work without wifi.

I have been looking at busroutes since the hostel at Pobra de Brollon will be closed. There is a bus from there in the afternoon about 3. Seeing the possibilities of taking a bus at the highway if I think it is too long to walk the 35 km to Monforte. May be go back by taxi the next morning to "get it all".

There is an option to sleep in polideportivo in A Pobra de Brollon if As Vinas would be closed.
Ayuntamiento: 982-430-001

For Torre Vilarino the closest is either at Penelope's or (Charrito's experience if I remember correctly) in Escairon. The second one is to the right on the LU-P-4102 and Torre Villarino to the left (you can actually see the house when crossing LU-P-4102 on Camino some 400 meters away).

So at least three options of breaking the stage and especially if you sleep in A Pobra, somewhere between Monforte and Belesar would be a good place to stay.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Suzy,
Here’s some info. I don’t have access to my computer files now but I think this is right. And you can check it if you have downloaded the forum guide.

Before Torre Vilarino, I think Penelope’s place would be closest.

The people at As Vinas in Pobra de Brollo have told me they will call another place on your behalf and arrange pick up. You should call them a day or so before.

And as far as stamps go, you can get them in hotels, cafes, even farmacias and post offices. No shortage of places though not as readily available on the Invierno.

And I see you have a question about the guides. I used Asun’s guide in Spanish years ago when she gave me a copy in A Rua. The second time I just used our forum guide. I don’t know anything about Aida’s guide in English but maybe someone on the forum has.

Buen camino,Laurie

Hi Laurie
You are most definitely the fairy godmother of Camino pilgrims :) thanks very much for your help.

I've managed (finally) to download your guide and it's fantastic. I've also managed to download a map of Spain and a GPX file that covers the whole camino de invierno on a Garmin. I feel much more prepared having a guide and a map and very excited with only 7 weeks to go.

I've got my fingers crossed that the weather won't be as cold and wet as some suggest: 'Hope spring eternal'.

Thank you
Suzy

I loaded up the wise pilgrim guide as my first paid app, 3 euros or so here in Norway. Think it could be ok together with Lauries guide not printed. Good maps it looks like, but not as much information as the pdf guide. Do not know whether the app will work without wifi.
I used the Wise Pilgrim app last year and it was excellent.

Hi
I've finished the Camino de Invierno in 11 days and it was one of my greatest adventures with stunning scenary. My jaw dropped from the moment I started walking. The scenery, people, food and the utter silence was intoxicating.

Few notes:
I have managed to book accommodation via Booking.com at Vilarino - such lovely and helpful people.
At A Pobra de Brollon I got a taxi (arranged by my host via email) to Salcedo, again they were simply amazing.
My Spanish is rudimentary at best but knowing a bit of Italian helped a lot. By day 12 I was able to order / have basic conversations and understand a good 75% - will do it again.

The path to Moreda is beyond waterlogged, it can't be passed except climbing over bushes on the side - It took me 15 minutes to walk 10m at one point that resulted in about 30 cuts. There is absolutely no sign saying the path is being / will be re-routed. I recommend the main road.

Oh, I've created a personalised palm sized guide that I will upload very soon. I was very eager and got some info from your guide (I hope you don't mind) and few other topics: History of the Camino, markings, warning, emergency contacts, packing list, accommodation, distances, stages, most used Spanish phrases and food recommendations :). As I said it is palm sized and 153 pages long. If anyone is interested I am happy to get it printed and sent, just let me know on this forum.

Thanks again for all your help, very much appreciated.
Suzy

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Wow, that pdf looks like quite a document. I am impressed! Suzy, I wonder if you have info that I can use for the update next year. For instance, it would be really helpful to know the name of the place that took you from Pobra de Brollon (and back again the next moring?). Now that As Viñas is closed, and since the polideportivo is only going to be open for pilgrims in summer months, info on where to sleep would be great. And anything else that occurs to you! Many thanks, buen camino, Laurie

Suzy: thank you so much for your personalised version of the guide to the Invierno. You have done a great job.

It now looks as though I'll have to walk it again soon, but just from Monforte de Lemos, where I finished my mini/Invierno last year.

What is the accommodation at the polideportivo? Do they have beds setup or is a sleeping pad needed?

Hi
I've finished the Camino de Invierno in 11 days and it was one of my greatest adventures with stunning scenary. My jaw dropped from the moment I started walking. The scenery, people, food and the utter silence was intoxicating.

Few notes:
I have managed to book accommodation via Booking.com at Vilarino - such lovely and helpful people.
At A Pobra de Brollon I got a taxi (arranged by my host via email) to Salcedo, again they were simply amazing.
My Spanish is rudimentary at best but knowing a bit of Italian helped a lot. By day 12 I was able to order / have basic conversations and understand a good 75% - will do it again.

The path to Moreda is beyond waterlogged, it can't be passed except climbing over bushes on the side - It took me 15 minutes to walk 10m at one point that resulted in about 30 cuts. There is absolutely no sign saying the path is being / will be re-routed. I recommend the main road.

Oh, I've created a personalised palm sized guide that I will upload very soon. I was very eager and got some info from your guide (I hope you don't mind) and few other topics: History of the Camino, markings, warning, emergency contacts, packing list, accommodation, distances, stages, most used Spanish phrases and food recommendations :). As I said it is palm sized and 153 pages long. If anyone is interested I am happy to get it printed and sent, just let me know on this forum.

Thanks again for all your help, very much appreciated.
Suzy

Hi Suzy,
In Salcedo did you stay at the casa rural? I'm trying to avoid having to book ahead of time so that we can be more flexible but it sounds like this is the only reliable option for stopping in a Pobra de Brollon.
We're looking at doing this Camino a bit slower than you did-probably take 2 weeks, or longer if we decide to take a rest day somewhere.

Hi Suzy,
In Salcedo did you stay at the casa rural? I'm trying to avoid having to book ahead of time so that we can be more flexible but it sounds like this is the only reliable option for stopping in a Pobra de Brollon.
We're looking at doing this Camino a bit slower than you did-probably take 2 weeks, or longer if we decide to take a rest day somewhere.
I have seen somewhere, perhaps in some of the camino de Invierno facebook sites that there is an albergue in Pobra de Brollon during summer. There were pictures too!
I t is a post by Ribeirasacra inthe forum!
On facebook: Camino de Invierno por Ribeira Sacra

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
What is the accommodation at the polideportivo? Do they have beds setup or is a sleeping pad needed?
In my experience (and I was at least at ten of them on different Caminos) deportivo is usually either changing room of a sports hall or municipal swimming pool or just a small gym. Sometimes there were gym mats, sometimes there were not. Anyway I was happy to have roof over my head, toilet and a shower :)

I have seen somewhere, perhaps in some of the camino de Invierno facebook sites that there is an albergue in Pobra de Brollon during summer. There were pictures too!
It is. In 2014 I called the Ayuntamiento number for arranging sleeping in polideportivo but there was fiesta the next day and also "jefe" (mayor) was out of town and nobody wants to deal with this stranger in their polideportivo. So I called Pension As Vinas instead and had very nice experience. I heard that the family is closing the business, sadly.

Okay, thanks. I joined that FB group a couple days ago but haven't had the chance to read any of the posts or pose any questions. I'll ask over there. I know there is a casa rural nearby (too far to walk though) that we might be able to get a ride from too.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi
Sorry for late reply, just got back from holiday today. I stayed at Casas Rurales a Salnovas and they arranged the taxi for me. I haven't got the taxi driver's details but have got the number for the accommodation: 0034 982 43 0501. The ride was 8 euros one way.
One more note, Bar Rios in Ponte Ulla is amazing. The location is great, the owner is very helpful and dinner with a fantastic view of the bridge and valley is breathtaking.

Hi Charrito, enjoy the last bit of the Invierno, it's stunning.
I loved the absolute silence, I've only met one person after Monforte and at least 4 on my last day but that was it.
X Suzy

Hi
Sorry for late reply, just got back from holiday today. I stayed at Casas Rurales a Salnovas and they arranged the taxi for me. I haven't got the taxi driver's details but have got the number for the accommodation: 0034 982 43 0501. The ride was 8 euros one way.
One more note, Bar Rios in Ponte Ulla is amazing. The location is great, the owner is very helpful and dinner with a fantastic view of the bridge and valley is breathtaking.
Excellent, thank you. We're planning for 15 days since we have the time. How was the weather in April? I'm hoping it's cooler than May. I'm hoping for high temps less than 65F. Hopefully a lot lower :)

If it had been this year your wish would have been more than satisfied.... When I was in Lalin (where the Via de la Plata and the Invierno meet) it was freezing! And wet.

Let me muddle the guide waters some more. I just saw this guide on the webpage for the Invierno association. http://caminodeinvierno.es/

It's pricey at 15 Euros plus shipping. Curious if anyone on the forum has bought it. I don't need the maps as my husband is making a map book for us (He's the author of the Ingles mapbook for the Confraternity of St. James and a professional cartographer). But there appears to be more lodging info. For example, one of the members mentioned that there are apartments for rent just before Pobra de Brollon and that this guide has the details.

Attachments

• Invierno Guide.JPG
    Invierno Guide.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 9
Let me muddle the guide waters some more. I just saw this guide on the webpage for the Invierno association. http://caminodeinvierno.es/

It's pricey at 15 Euros plus shipping. Curious if anyone on the forum has bought it. I don't need the maps as my husband is making a map book for us (He's the author of the Ingles mapbook for the Confraternity of St. James and a professional cartographer). But there appears to be more lodging info. For example, one of the members mentioned that there are apartments for rent just before Pobra de Brollon and that this guide has the details.
I don’t know that guide book, at least I don’t think it’s one of the ones by the associations. BUT.... it looks to me like the picture on the cover is the mirador over the Rio Miño very near Torre Vilariño (as in 1 km away) that I have wanted to see for years. So if you walk this route, pay attention to that little detour!

More info here — https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...nd-just-where-it-is-needed.49654/#post-542496

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I don’t know that guide book, at least I don’t think it’s one of the ones by the associations.

It's being marketed and sold on the webpage for the Asociación Amigos do Camiño de Santiago por Valdeorras- at the link I posted above. I don't think I'm going to buy it but I was curious if anyone else had seen it.

It's being marketed and sold on the webpage for the Asociación Amigos do Camiño de Santiago por Valdeorras- at the link I posted above. I don't think I'm going to buy it but I was curious if anyone else had seen it.
Ok, my bad. This is the guide written by Asún’s assoiation. There are two Invierno associations, one is http://caminodeinvierno.es/. (This is the Association from Valdeorras, with Asún’s albergue in A Rúa, and Asún is or was the president of the Association). This guide is only in Spanish, but I believe that @MyDestinationGalicia is or was translating it into English.

There is another association, Asociación Caminos a Santiago pola Ribeira Saacra, which is headed by Aida Menéndez. I have never met her, but her name is very familiar to anyone who followed the longstanding process to get official recognition for the Invierno. She was one of the organizers/leaders/rabble-rousers. This association does have an English translation to their guide. http://www.caminodeinvierno.com/content/la-asociación
I have never seen that guidebook, neither in English nor in Spanish.

When I first walked the Invierno in 2012, I met Asún and was given a copy of their guide. It was fine, but it was a bit heavy, glossy paged and spiral bound as you see in the picture posted by Alaskadiver.

I will say that I think the forum guide is really all you need, though that is in no way intended to disrespect these other books. I just got a PM from someone who used our guide and thought it was fine, and offered a few updates for 2019’s version.

Hope this clears things up. I had been bouncing around the idea that perhaps the forum guide was becoming obsolete because of the more professional versions, but I think I will stick with it for at least another year.

Ok, my bad. This is the guide written by Asún’s assoiation. There are two Invierno associations, one is http://caminodeinvierno.es/. (This is the Association from Valdeorras, with Asún’s albergue in A Rúa, and Asún is or was the president of the Association). This guide is only in Spanish, but I believe that @MyDestinationGalicia is or was translating it into English.

There is another association, Asociación Caminos a Santiago pola Ribeira Saacra, which is headed by Aida Menéndez. I have never met her, but her name is very familiar to anyone who followed the longstanding process to get official recognition for the Invierno. She was one of the organizers/leaders/rabble-rousers. This association does have an English translation to their guide. http://www.caminodeinvierno.com/content/la-asociación
I have never seen that guidebook, neither in English nor in Spanish.

When I first walked the Invierno in 2012, I met Asún and was given a copy of their guide. It was fine, but it was a bit heavy, glossy paged and spiral bound as you see in the picture posted by Alaskadiver.

I will say that I think the forum guide is really all you need, though that is in no way intended to disrespect these other books. I just got a PM from someone who used our guide and thought it was fine, and offered a few updates for 2019’s version.

Hope this clears things up. I had been bouncing around the idea that perhaps the forum guide was becoming obsolete because of the more professional versions, but I think I will stick with it for at least another year.

Yeah, I'm sticking with the forum guide for now. I wouldn't mind one in Spanish if it provides some other historical information or lodging details. I'm sure there will be good updates by the time we walk next April or May. Thanks for clarifying the different associations.

Hi Charrito, enjoy the last bit of the Invierno, it's stunning.
I loved the absolute silence, I've only met one person after Monforte and at least 4 on my last day but that was it.
X Suzy
Hi, Suzy. I'll be on my fourth Invierno from Sunday July 8, so I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!! Peregrina 2000, KinkyOne and yours truly fell in love with the Invierno, and I keep going back!

Does anybody know how many pelgrims walked the Invierno in the past years. Or where I can find such information.
You'll find information here, although I wouldn't trust it at all! You WILL see, however, an incredible difference between the Caminos which take enormous numbers and the Invierno.

If you want incredible scenery, beautiful towns, marvellous people, and peace and tranquillity, then the Invierno is the best!

Does anybody know how many pelgrims walked the Invierno in the past years. Or where I can find such information.
Hi, Paul,

You can get the stats on the Pilgrim Office in SdC web page:
https://oficinadelperegrino.com/en/statistics/
But the numbers are probably a bit higher because a lot of veteran Camino aficionados don't obtain Compostelas for their second, third, fourth... Camino and consequently they are not registered.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back