• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de La Lana/Sureste/Levante

Paco Camino

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances Portugese Norte Ingles Catalan One-Two Via Augusta La Plata Sanabres Levante Invierno Madrid
Hello,
I plan on starting to walk the Camino de la Lana from Alicante on May 2. I may complete the Camino Sureste or Levante nutil Toledo as I did the section from Toledo to Astorga a couple years ago. Either way - I am flexible
Anybody interesting in joining me?
Paco Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Frank! You need to add - only if you don't snore! I loved the Madrid and imagine this is somewhat similar.

Hi Kanga,
Hey, it doesn't matter if the person snores - I've never been on a Camino where there is quietness at night. Must be one of those prerequisites - LOL. Yes, I also have done the Madrid - just last year in fact - one of the easier ones. This will be my 14 or 15th different route/camino, in Spain/Portugal. A few more and I'll be done.
Thanks for the reply,
Frank

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Looking for someone to share a taxi to Sarria from Santiago Airport on Sunday 28th April. Flight due to arrive at 4.15pm We are a party of 2 people

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back