• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Month St Michel - Rennes France

Walid Medawar

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese ( July 2015 )
Hello Pelegrinos y Pelegrinas ,

I'm starting my Camino in July , but before heading to Portugal to start my Camino Portuguese , I will be in Britany to Visit Rennes and Mont St Michel.
Did anyone of you walked this route Before , and do know if the Pilgrim Credential can be stamped in Renne and Mont St Michel and if Yes where ?

Thanks You So Much and Buen Camino
Walid

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Walid,
For more information on the camino starting from Mont Saint Michel and passing through Rennes see this link. You can get your Pilgrim Credential stamped at the Abbay of Mont Saint Michel. The view from the Abbay out over the bay is unforgetable. For general information in English regarding this area see this link.
Bon chemin and Buen camino!
MM

Last edited:
Hi Walid,

From Mont-Saint-Michel, there are 2 St James ways ; through Rennes and Nantes, the way is called "Voie des Capitales" and through Fougères, Vitré and Angers, the "Voie des Plantagenêts".

The map of the Breton ways : http://www.compostelle-bretagne.fr/images/ImagesSite/Carte-chemins-730.jpg

You'll be able to stamp your credential in every accomodation place.

MM gave to you the right web site link to get more information about the ways in Brittany.

If you need more information, send to me a message.

Théo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
So Much Appreciated for Both of you ,,, the site Look Awesome ,, Will be Keeping you Posted if anything needed.

God Bless You Both

Hello Theo ,
I send you a Message , Will be waiting your Reply :)

Merci D'avance
Amicalement

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back