• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Santiago: 40 Contemplations As You Walk

AriJoaquin

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Santiago, Frances. From Saint Jean Pier de Port to Finisterra. Year 2015
Hello,
My name is Ari Joaquin Torres and I am the author of this book "Camino de Santiago: 40 Contemplations As You Walk". It is in English and Spanish, paperback and ebook. It is available in Amazon only for the moment.

This is the book I wish I had while I walked over 600 miles during 40 days. I walked a pilgrimage following the Camino de Santiago, Saint James's Trail. A walk that started on the French side of the Pyrenees Saint Jean Pied de Port, and ended at the Atlantic ocean, Cape of Finisterre.

I keep this book within the philosophy and ways of life that a person that is walking and holding his/her own bag-pack develops. As you prepare to walk you can consider that each element that you carry with you will mean a weight that will affect your body. Because of this, the book needed to be light weight, precise, needed and vital. Providing clear contemplations or exercises with short explanations to ease the understanding.

From my own experience along Saint James's trail, the Camino de Santiago, people from different religions, ways of living, countries and cultures walk with
dedication and they find each other. Because of this diversity, I decided to stay focused on what each person shares, indifferent from our origin or background. From what I have encountered, we all share our experience of living in a human body and the nature that sustains life.

Camino de Santiago: 40 Contemplations As You Walk is, without doubt, a tribute to the path that we walk towards ourselves and to the Camino itself, sustained through centuries by all the different pilgrims. Because of this it is a timeless book. My hope is that it will be beneficial to each human being who reads it, valid to all paths of life.

I will be very happy if you help to share this book and let pilgrims know that this book is available. It is truly a companion.

Ultreya!

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello,
My name is Ari Joaquin Torres and I am the author of this book "Camino de Santiago: 40 Contemplations As You Walk". It is in English and Spanish, paperback and ebook. It is available in Amazon only for the moment.

This is the book I wish I had while I walked over 600 miles during 40 days. I walked a pilgrimage following the Camino de Santiago, Saint James's Trail. A walk that started on the French side of the Pyrenees Saint Jean Pied de Port, and ended at the Atlantic ocean, Cape of Finisterre.

I keep this book within the philosophy and ways of life that a person that is walking and holding his/her own bag-pack develops. As you prepare to walk you can consider that each element that you carry with you will mean a weight that will affect your body. Because of this, the book needed to be light weight, precise, needed and vital. Providing clear contemplations or exercises with short explanations to ease the understanding.

From my own experience along Saint James's trail, the Camino de Santiago, people from different religions, ways of living, countries and cultures walk with
dedication and they find each other. Because of this diversity, I decided to stay focused on what each person shares, indifferent from our origin or background. From what I have encountered, we all share our experience of living in a human body and the nature that sustains life.

Camino de Santiago: 40 Contemplations As You Walk is, without doubt, a tribute to the path that we walk towards ourselves and to the Camino itself, sustained through centuries by all the different pilgrims. Because of this it is a timeless book. My hope is that it will be beneficial to each human being who reads it, valid to all paths of life.

I will be very happy if you help to share this book and let pilgrims know that this book is available. It is truly a companion.

Ultreya!

FYI:

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It is not a clickable link in the post; punctuation and spaces interfere in the transfer. If you put the title in the Amazon search, you will find the book and the Kindle edition.
will do - thanks Falcone -

Hi! Thank you! I just fixed!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you! Yes, it has been a long project and the contemplations are from my own experience from my own practice from the last 20 years!

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.