Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears

Camino de Santiago based Bachelor Thesis

anna.hrabetova

Past OR future Camino
Dear Pilgrim community,
My name is Anna, I'm studying Management of Tourism at the University of Hradec Králove in the Czech Republic and I'm working on my bachelor thesis which focuses on religious tourism and specifically on Camino de Santiago.
If you have already experienced pilgrimage to Santiago I would like to ask you to fill this short survey, it will help me a lot!
Thank you for your time and take care in this weird period of time!

I've already collected enough datas for my research, thank for your cooperation, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears

Kiwi-family

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Past: (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)-Frances, Baztan, San Salvador, Primitivo, Fisterra,VdlP, Madrid
Also done. Sometimes I had to choose answers that do not fully reflect my experience or might not mean exactly what it sounds like. For example, my answer about social media might be understood that the Camino garners more likes - it is true, but ANY of my travel posts do, Camino or not. And for the Camino I chose to comment on (I have done half a dozen) I walked out to Finisterre and then back to Santiago, so yes I finished in Santiago but also walked to Finisterre!
Now I have one question for you - is your thesis primarilly focussed on social media usage? Does that explain the age categories?

Pilgrim_95

Young Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
Portugues - 2015
Norte - 2016, 2020
Frances - 2018
Done. Good to see anonether czech pilgrim on the forum :)

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

RENSHAW

Official Camino Vino taster
Past OR future Camino
2003 CF Roncesvalles to Santiago
2/4 weeks on the CF frequently.
Hospitalero San Anton June 2016.
I dislike questionnaires.
The last thing I want to do is come across as arrogant - should you wish though , you may PM me and ask a few questions to embellish your thesis , I will then answer you when I can.

JudeD

Past OR future Camino
Sarria to Santiago "2016"
SJPP to Burgos "2017" Burgos to Hornillos "2018" SJPP to Finisterre "2019

Jo King

Old Dorset Tortoise
Past OR future Camino
Dear Pilgrim community,
My name is Anna, I'm studying Management of Tourism at the University of Hradec Králove in the Czech Republic and I'm working on my bachelor thesis which focuses on religious tourism and specifically on Camino de Santiago.
If you have already experienced pilgrimage to Santiago I would like to ask you to fill this short survey, it will help me a lot!
Thank you for your time and take care in this weird period of time!

Done. I liked Dave Bugg's definition of Pilgrimage - praying with your feet. Yes ! Definitely!

A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

RRat

Past OR future Camino
Planning 2017
I dislike questionnaires.
The last thing I want to do is come across as arrogant - should you wish though , you may PM me and ask a few questions to embellish your thesis , I will then answer you when I can.
I wouldn't consider it arrogant. It's being cautious. Almost impossible to determine the ultimate use of the data provided.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads