• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Camino de Santiago Pilgrims' Podcast

Brad C

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances/Camino Portuguese
Hi there shell mates :)

Just to let you know about a new-ish weekly podcast...

It's 27 episodes to the good and focuses on planning & packing as well helpful hints to help you have the best camino possible.

We talk about kit, training, blister preventions, foods to try, albergue recommendations, cities to visit and lots more...

It might not be suitable for very experienced pilgrims but for newbies and returners looking to refine their routines it could come in
handy.

Thanks for reading this much and buen camino a todos!

Here's the link, if you think it might be for you:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/el-camino-de-santiago-pilgrims-podcast/id1473280776

Camino Passport
Original passport made by the Cathedral in Santiago de Compostela. Shipped from Santiago all around the world with DHL.
Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.

Shinobi42

Camino de la Costa from Irun to Nueva 2018
Camino de la Costa from Nueva to Muxia (2020)
Thanks for the hint. My question for the podcast is: how can you make the time pass by much faster until the camino starts? It is heavily tickling me, I want to go and have to wait until July.

Martin 888

Camino Frances 2019, Camino Frances 2020, Camino del Norte 2021
Thanks for the hint. My question for the podcast is: how can you make the time pass by much faster until the camino starts? It is heavily tickling me, I want to go and have to wait until July.
hello......I sympathize with your predicament ! If you listen to Brad‘s podcast episode 26 from the week before last......I was interviewed and I put forward a strategy for overcoming the ‘pre-Camino blues’......enjoy !

Brad C

Pack your Camino pack and head into the hills Shinobi!!! life is one big camino!!

Brad C

Here's a link to: Episode 28 - An interview with a British pilgrim who's walked the Camino Frances, Inglés and Norte.:)

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Chipaway

Hi there shell mates :)

Just to let you know about a new-ish weekly podcast...

It's 27 episodes to the good and focuses on planning & packing as well helpful hints to help you have the best camino possible.

We talk about kit, training, blister preventions, foods to try, albergue recommendations, cities to visit and lots more...

It might not be suitable for very experienced pilgrims but for newbies and returners looking to refine their routines it could come in
handy.

Thanks for reading this much and buen camino a todos!

Here's the link, if you think it might be for you:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/el-camino-de-santiago-pilgrims-podcast/id1473280776
I'd love to hear about an Irish "Camino". We are thinking about the Dingle. Is there a similar Irish spiritual journey and is there something like the Cathedral in Santiago? My sister in law has heard some stories about getting a compostela? Thanks.

clearskies

Veteran Member
Camino Francés - 2011 to 2018
Camino Portugués - 2018, 2019, April 2021
Celtic Camino - 2019
Hi Chipaway. How are you?
There is the Kerry Camino, a 3 stage Camino in south west Ireland that ends in Dingle
Details at https://kerrycamino.com/
You receive a certificate, very much like after walking into Santiago.
Give me a shout if you need any other information
David

Canada Wanders

Lost, but making great time...
CF 2015
CP 2018
Hi Chipaway. How are you?
There is the Kerry Camino, a 3 stage Camino in south west Ireland that ends in Dingle
Details at https://kerrycamino.com/
You receive a certificate, very much like after walking into Santiago.
Give me a shout if you need any other information
David
Thanks for this clear skies! Would love to have a ramble in Ireland!

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 57 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 205 15.2%
  • May