• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Santiago Pilgrims' Podcast

Brad C

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances/Camino Portuguese
Hi there shell mates :)

Just to let you know about a new-ish weekly podcast...

It's 27 episodes to the good and focuses on planning & packing as well helpful hints to help you have the best camino possible.

We talk about kit, training, blister preventions, foods to try, albergue recommendations, cities to visit and lots more...

It might not be suitable for very experienced pilgrims but for newbies and returners looking to refine their routines it could come in
handy.

Thanks for reading this much and buen camino a todos!

Here's the link, if you think it might be for you:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/el-camino-de-santiago-pilgrims-podcast/id1473280776

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for the hint. My question for the podcast is: how can you make the time pass by much faster until the camino starts? It is heavily tickling me, I want to go and have to wait until July.

Thanks for the hint. My question for the podcast is: how can you make the time pass by much faster until the camino starts? It is heavily tickling me, I want to go and have to wait until July.
hello......I sympathize with your predicament ! If you listen to Brad‘s podcast episode 26 from the week before last......I was interviewed and I put forward a strategy for overcoming the ‘pre-Camino blues’......enjoy !

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Pack your Camino pack and head into the hills Shinobi!!! life is one big camino!!

Hi there shell mates :)

Just to let you know about a new-ish weekly podcast...

It's 27 episodes to the good and focuses on planning & packing as well helpful hints to help you have the best camino possible.

We talk about kit, training, blister preventions, foods to try, albergue recommendations, cities to visit and lots more...

It might not be suitable for very experienced pilgrims but for newbies and returners looking to refine their routines it could come in
handy.

Thanks for reading this much and buen camino a todos!

Here's the link, if you think it might be for you:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/el-camino-de-santiago-pilgrims-podcast/id1473280776
I'd love to hear about an Irish "Camino". We are thinking about the Dingle. Is there a similar Irish spiritual journey and is there something like the Cathedral in Santiago? My sister in law has heard some stories about getting a compostela? Thanks.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Chipaway. How are you?
There is the Kerry Camino, a 3 stage Camino in south west Ireland that ends in Dingle
Details at https://kerrycamino.com/
You receive a certificate, very much like after walking into Santiago.
Give me a shout if you need any other information
David

Hi Chipaway. How are you?
There is the Kerry Camino, a 3 stage Camino in south west Ireland that ends in Dingle
Details at https://kerrycamino.com/
You receive a certificate, very much like after walking into Santiago.
Give me a shout if you need any other information
David
Thanks for this clear skies! Would love to have a ramble in Ireland!

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back