• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino del norte guidebook ?

Pablo Mac

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances SJPP to SDC Sept 2012
Camino Frances Astorga to SDC Sept 2014
Camino Del Norte Irun to Santander Sept 2015
Caminho Portugese Barcelos to SDC Sept 2016
Camino Del Norte Santander to SDC (2017)
Hola

Im starting from Irun on Sept 1st , was just wondering if anyone could recommend a guidebook ? :)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just download Eroski Consumer app to your smartphone. It´s very good , has lots of info and best of all it´s FREE. :)

Ondo Ibili !
Hey Mendi

Thanks a lot , Ill have to check that out . Cant wait to get going !

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
For a printed guide the 2 CSJ booklets 'Los Caminos del Norte - Ruta de La Costa A 1&2'
If going by the Primitivo after villaviciosa then Bk 1 and then the guide 'F Camino Primitivo' on the same page.
The online Gronze guide is also very good if you understand Spanish.
Buen Camino

Para Asturias.

Hace unos días salió esta noticia en la televisión de Asturias. Se trata de una aplicación para móvil del hacer el camino en Asturias y da información sobre alojamientos. No sé quien la ha creado y cómo funciona pero puede que os valga.

For Asturias.

A few days ago came the news on television of Asturias. It is a mobile application make the journey in Asturias and gives information on accommodations. I do not know who created it and how it works but I can forgive that.

http://trekkapp.com/camino-de-santiago-digital-de-asturias/

http://www.rtpa.es/ciencia:Una-apli...go-en-su-ruta-por-Asturias-_111436469440.html

Una aplicación para el móvil guía al peregrino del Camino de Santiago en su ruta por Asturias

Funciona a través de GPS, sin necesidad de Internet .

Hoy se ha presentado una aplicación gratuita del Camino de Santiago que permite el acceso a mapas interactivos de las etapas por Asturias, tanto del camino primitivo como de la costa a través de GPS, sin necesidad de Internet.

La aplicación ofrece información y recomendaciones gastronómicas y de alojamiento.

Además, la aplicación facilita que el usuario informe a la Administración de incidencias en el Camino y permite que el peregrino comparta su aventura en redes sociales.

Desde su puesta en marcha, ya se la han descargado 9.000 peregrinos de 20 paises.

I purchased and used a guide book - "The Northern Caminos" written by Dave Whitson & Laura Perazzol very helpful

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Pablo Mac,
I used 'the northern caminos" guide book also. I found it very useful and accurate. Its quite heavy to carry though!
If you have i phone Gronze.com is very good.
Buen Camino
Aidan

Most read last week in this forum

I walked the Camino Francés in Octobee 2022, from Villafranca del Bierzo to Santiago de Compostela, and loved it. I would like to walk the Camino del Norte as I'm drawn to the coast, culture and...
Hello everyone. I know that pre-booking accommodation has been discussed many, many times, so apologies but I wanted to be quite specific. We are walking from Irún to Bilbao in the first week of...
Hello! I am visiting Northern Spain for the first time this June and would am planning on hiking a small segment of the Camino. I've done a little research and decided to hike between Zarautz and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.