Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino del Norte

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

keith duke scott

Past OR future Camino
Last camino Norte 2017
Next camino 2022?
My trail name is FreeWalker. I have hiked Camino Frances and part of Via de La Plata. This year I’ll be walking Camino del Norte. I plan to start in Irun around June 22nd. I wonder if any one else is starting on the same date. This is my official announcement:
Hey freewalker
Prepare yourself for a spectacular walk. If oceans vista's on your right and little farm towns on the left for weeks are your ideal then you are in for an amazing hike.
Of course you do pass through some rather large cities but generally is a very scenic and completely beautiful route. The people and churches and towns were a source of constant pleasure. However the 1st week is very physically challenging at least it was for me. After that all is well. Enjoy and buen camino

FreeWalker2022

Past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte
Hey freewalker
Prepare yourself for a spectacular walk. If oceans vista's on your right and little farm towns on the left for weeks are your ideal then you are in for an amazing hike.
Of course you do pass through some rather large cities but generally is a very scenic and completely beautiful route. The people and churches and towns were a source of constant pleasure. However the 1st week is very physically challenging at least it was for me. After that all is well. Enjoy and buen camino
Thanks so much. I’m very much looking forward to start my walk. All te best, Freewalker

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Past OR future Camino
del Norte (April/May 2022)
great, helpful video.
for what it is worth I did it two months ago - it was colder - and I brought longjohns, beenie, rain pants, rain jacket, gloves. I didn't use any of them once - they ended up in the first packet home. I was very pleased with my poncho which took the place of a rain jacket, backpack cover, rain pants. I may have got lucky with the dry spring though.

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Thank you FreeWalker for posting this! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and I look forward to more. The music was a perfect choice. Can you please tell me the name of the first piano piece. I cannot drag the name from my brain right now. It is a popular composition and often used in movies.
Thank you! Andrea

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings