• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino del Norte

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
My trail name is FreeWalker. I have hiked Camino Frances and part of Via de La Plata. This year I’ll be walking Camino del Norte. I plan to start in Irun around June 22nd. I wonder if any one else is starting on the same date. This is my official announcement:
Hey freewalker
Prepare yourself for a spectacular walk. If oceans vista's on your right and little farm towns on the left for weeks are your ideal then you are in for an amazing hike.
Of course you do pass through some rather large cities but generally is a very scenic and completely beautiful route. The people and churches and towns were a source of constant pleasure. However the 1st week is very physically challenging at least it was for me. After that all is well. Enjoy and buen camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hey freewalker
Prepare yourself for a spectacular walk. If oceans vista's on your right and little farm towns on the left for weeks are your ideal then you are in for an amazing hike.
Of course you do pass through some rather large cities but generally is a very scenic and completely beautiful route. The people and churches and towns were a source of constant pleasure. However the 1st week is very physically challenging at least it was for me. After that all is well. Enjoy and buen camino
Thanks so much. I’m very much looking forward to start my walk. All te best, Freewalker

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
great, helpful video.
for what it is worth I did it two months ago - it was colder - and I brought longjohns, beenie, rain pants, rain jacket, gloves. I didn't use any of them once - they ended up in the first packet home. I was very pleased with my poncho which took the place of a rain jacket, backpack cover, rain pants. I may have got lucky with the dry spring though.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you FreeWalker for posting this! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and I look forward to more. The music was a perfect choice. Can you please tell me the name of the first piano piece. I cannot drag the name from my brain right now. It is a popular composition and often used in movies.
Thank you! Andrea

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.