• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Dreaming Song...Can't wait to walk the Happy Road!

Ullali

Singer Songwriter
Time of past OR future Camino
Sept. 2014 Camino Frances
Hey Pilgrims!
I'm new on this Forum, (I'm a singer-songwriter from Denmark), and I'm planning my 1st Camino in a few months. I made this song about being 'called to go' and I wonder if anyone else can relate to my song here? ;)

Please feel free to share the video with friends, if you like it. It's called 'HAPPY ROAD' and it's dedicated to all of you who follow your heart and dreams.... and just GO there!

Since I wrote this song in April, I have actually booked my flight....and I can't wait to go and meet a lot of you out there. :D

BUEN CAMINO to all of you and see you soon! ;)

Link to song / Video on YouTube:

PS. THANKS for ALL the great advice you all post in here!!! It's soooo helpful! :)

Happy Camino Greetings from Denmark
Singer-Songwriter
Ulla Lindstroem

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ulla-Lindstroem/26330018192

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Tim!
Thank you soooo much! That makes me happy to hear! Cheers! :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hey Pilgrims!
I'm new on this Forum, (I'm a singer-songwriter from Denmark), and I'm planning my 1st Camino in a few months. I made this song about being 'called to go' and I wonder if anyone else can relate to my song here? ;)

Please feel free to share the video with friends, if you like it. It's called 'HAPPY ROAD' and it's dedicated to all of you who follow your heart and dreams.... and just GO there!

Since I wrote this song in April, I have actually booked my flight....and I can't wait to go and meet a lot of you out there. :D

PS. THANKS for ALL the great advice you all post in here!!! It's soooo helpful! :)

Singer-Songwriter
Ulla Lindstroem

Thank you for this. I love it!!! And, it says it all.

You have noooo idea how happy you just made me! THANK YOU Carol! :)

I was told that am not allowed to post the video in here anymore, (the rules!), so that makes me even more grateful to know that some of you actually did see my little introduction and video! The people who are meant to see (& hear) it will see it anyway......just like the Camino! :D :) ;)

I was told that am not allowed to post the video in here anymore, (the rules!)
Your video is still posted in this thread and three other threads. I think the rule is about making multiple posts, not about posting videos per se.

Buen camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's actually about being "commercial" and we don't want adds all over the place, with people wanting to sell us a lot of stuff.
I get that and agree too! No problem!

I'm not selling this anyway....I just wanted to share the song/video (and my excitement!), and I didn't know the right way...except for THE WAY!!!! ;) :D
My appologies!!!!

Buen Camino! :)

Well Ulla, I'm glad you posted the video.
I showed it to a friend, she now wants to walk the camino, so it clearly is a useful contribution to the forum.

When are you starting your camino?

Oh WOW Tim! REALLY??? Now THAT is AMAZING!!! You have nooooo idea how this makes me smile!!! WOW! THANKS for sharing and telling! :D :)

I knew this song/video would be important somehow, to some people. Give her a thumbs up and hug from me! Hugs to you too!!!! ;)

I am going Aug 25th + 3 weeks! And I already have EVERYTHING packed!!! :)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Buen Camino ulalli
It's a lovely time to walk. It's going to be everything (and more) than you are expecting.
I hope you're heard singing from the hills on your WAY

Annie

Thank you SO much Annie! What a sweet thing to write! :)

I am sure you are right!...I hope so!
As for the singing in the hills???....we'll see/hear....time and Camino will tell! ;)

Hey Pilgrims!

Singer-Songwriter
Ulla Lindstroem

Thank you for the song. I will add it to my play list for when I too walk the Camino this September. When do you leave and from where do you depart?
Buen Camino

That is sooo cool Jabaldo THANK YOU!!! So if I hear myself singing, it might be you nearby!? :)

I arrive in Madrid Aug 25th but still not sure where to start, perhaps Leon or a bit more east. I can't make up my mind as to how far I can walk in avarage per day. I also want time for breaks and a day or too off, if I need it. Tough decision! :cool:;):rolleyes:

LOL Allan! Well I'm so glad you found it! :D Better late than never! You can still find plenty more! ;)

Buen Caminos both!

Only ONE week to go now, and I'm ON MY WAYYYY!!!!....for my very first Camino ever! I can't wait to be there and meet a lot of you out there! :D

THANKS AGAIN for ALL the great advice you share in here! I have been (and I am still!) learning a LOT from you all in this great Forum! :)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
No it's actually about being "commercial" and we don't want adds all over the place, with people wanting to sell us a lot of stuff.
I get that and agree too! No problem!

I'm not selling this anyway....I just wanted to share the song/video (and my excitement!), and I didn't know the right way...except for THE WAY!!!! ;) :D
My appologies!!!!

Buen Camino! :)
Only ONE week to go now, and I'm ON MY WAYYYY!!!!....for my very first Camino ever! I can't wait to be there and meet a lot of you out there! :D

THANKS AGAIN for ALL the great advice you share in here! I have been (and I am still!) learning a LOT from you all in this great Forum! :)
That is sooo cool Jabaldo THANK YOU!!! So if I hear myself singing, it might be you nearby!? :)

I arrive in Madrid Aug 25th but still not sure where to start, perhaps Leon or a bit more east. I can't make up my mind as to how far I can walk in avarage per day. I also want time for breaks and a day or too off, if I need it. Tough decision! :cool:;):rolleyes:

LOL Allan! Well I'm so glad you found it! :D Better late than never! You can still find plenty more! ;)

Buen Caminos both!

Ullali, I love your song! My new husband, Robert, and I will be starting from SJPP on or about 24/25 August 2014. We are giving giving ourselves 6 weeks to hike so we can have a down day now and then when needed (we are old farts and falling apart a bit :) But we fully intend to make it along the camino, meet other cool pilgrims, walk & talk with God and make it in an upright fashion within our allotted time frame. ~smile~
Becca

Ullali, I love your song! My new husband, Robert, and I will be starting from SJPP on or about 24/25 August 2014. We are giving giving ourselves 6 weeks to hike so we can have a down day now and then when needed (we are old farts and falling apart a bit :) But we fully intend to make it along the camino, meet other cool pilgrims, walk & talk with God and make it in an upright fashion within our allotted time frame. ~smile~
Becca
Happy honeymoon to you and your new husband Robert. What a wonderful way to make your honeymoon as special as you can. My wife and I thought we would do the same when we go married on January 1, 2001, at 1:01pm. That was a special day for us. I wish you a Buen Camino and may your honeymoon be life long.

Becca

WOW Becca! What a wonderful present to give yourselves and also a lovely way to start a new marriage! You know, this morning I was just made aware that we both will start our Camino with a very special strong astrology aspect called "The Finger of God" (or fate!), which is active this week and especially in the beginning of next week! I'm not an astrologer, but as far as I can read, it is related to: Gods/The Souls will, your karma, challenges and opportunities and contact to the soul(s) and philosofi! How about THAT? I wish you both the most fantastic honeymoon and Camino together! :)

and....THANKS for liking my song! I LOOOOVE to hear that too! <3 :)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey Pilgrims!

Singer-Songwriter
Ulla Lindstroem

Your voice/song is amazing! I'll try to get my daughter to download it to my ipod touch! Wow! Thanks for sharing and have a "happpy walk" !! I know you will! so interesting about the "Finger of God." So happy I got to listen to "Happy Road"--> wonderful way to start my day! :cool:

Your voice/song is amazing! I'll try to get my daughter to download it to my ipod touch! Wow! Thanks for sharing and have a "happpy walk" !! I know you will! so interesting about the "Finger of God." So happy I got to listen to "Happy Road"--> wonderful way to start my day! :cool:

Awww!!! THANKS SO MUCH dreamwalker!!! MY pleasure! YOU made MY day!!! :D
Thanks for your good wishes! :)

If she doesn't succees downloading it, feel free to contact me and I can send you an MP3 by e-mail! ;)

This is a bit of a post bump, but I needed a break and was thinking Camino and thought I would get caught up on the forum and found this post which made my day.

Great Job!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Just found your song.takes me back to past Camino's and adds to anticipation of this years.Thank you.

This is a bit of a post bump, but I needed a break and was thinking Camino and thought I would get caught up on the forum and found this post which made my day.

Great Job!

Awwww!!! Thanks SO much WldWil and Philip A Tobin too!!! You both just made MY day too! THANK YOUUUU!!!! :D
I can't say how much your kind words mean to me! <3

It's been 4 months now since I walked my first Camino, from Carrion de los condes, back in Aug/Sept 2014. I had THE MOST wonderful time there! ALL my anticipations from this song were met, and even more! It really was one long HAPPY ROAD for me and I think about it and reflect on it every single day!

There will be a follow up song, now that I have actually been there myself. The new song has already been written and will be recorded in Nashville in May. I shall put it out on YouTube for you all, as soon as I can. And this time with my OWN wonderful pictures from the Camino. SIGH!....I SHALL go back! :D

Btw: I have posted a LOT of pictures on my facebook profile, which is open for all who cares to see! Hugs and smiles to you all! :)

My TWO Camino picture albums: (feel free to add me as friend, if you care to!?) :) :
https://www.facebook.com/ulla.linds...10152542612195789.1073741839.781270788&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/ulla.linds...10152723317480789.1073741844.781270788&type=3

Most read last week in this forum

Watching the weather for my April 26-May 1 walk. Too early to see the future, and now my question: Disposable ponchos( maybe 2) or more reliable poncho? Just carrying a very small backpack( bags...
Hi Everyone, This is kind of embarassing! I am leaving in 2 days, for my 3rd Camino and will primarily be walking the Camino Frances in April. My previous Caminos have been in June and June/July...
if needed, can I purchase a rain poncho along my upcoming route from Tui to Santiago de compostela? As I watch the weather forecast for April 25-May 1st it appears TODAY that there will be very...
I will be starting my walk in May 2024. I will have my iphone with t-mobile service, which works fine in most of Europe. My question is for those of you who have been on this route, and had your...
Hi All, Rachel from UK here. I walked part of the Camino in 2019 (6days from Pamplona). Last year I walked Frances until Leon. 2024 is the route to Santiago. Any tips from Leon to Santiago...
I am hiking the Norte and Primitive routes starting May 16, 2024. This will be my first Camino. I have access to the Buen Camino app, Gronze, and a guidebook which are all excellent at providing...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.