A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino end of july/August?

Camino(s) past & future
I'll walk Camino this summer (2017)
Hey! Is there anyone here who will walk caminon on July 30? And maybe you want to share a taxi from biarritz to saint jean de port? What is your experience of hiking in August? Thank you for your answer // Robban

Advertisment

davebugg

DustOff: "When I have your wounded."
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
For a taxi share, you can do is walk to the main airport entrance and look for fellow pilgrims -- packs, shells, patches, anxious expressions . Ask if anyone would like to share a taxi, or if anyone has space to share a ride. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a few takers.

Alternatively you can reserve space aboard the Express Bouricott shuttle from the airport to SJPdP.
https://www.expressbourricot.com/contact-and-booking/

Camino(s) past & future
CF: (2001, 2002, 2004, 2014). Hospitalera: 2002, Ponferrada. 2004, Rabanal del Camino.
Hot!

I started in Roncesvalles, Aug. with black hair. I finished in Santiago in September with a platinum blonde hairline.

Buen camino.

D74

Camino(s) past & future
Walked 2016, 2017
Hey! Is there anyone here who will walk caminon on July 30? And maybe you want to share a taxi from biarritz to saint jean de port? What is your experience of hiking in August? Thank you for your answer // Robban
Hi Robban, we're getting a lift to St Jean with Express Bouricott shuttle on Friday 27th July from Biarritz, the more people who book onto it the cheaper it gets

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 101 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 164 25.4%