• Some parts of the forum are not loading as they should. We are working on it.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Camino Frances 25th May 2022

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Susie,

I'm taking the bus from Pamplona to SJPP on the 25th and if I have enough time after arriving early afternoon, I plan to start that day as well, stopping at Orisson too! If not, it'll be the following morning. Hopefully, our paths will cross! Buen Camino back at you!

Hi Susie,

I'm taking the bus from Pamplona to SJPP on the 25th and if I have enough time after arriving early afternoon, I plan to start that day as well, stopping at Orisson too! If not, it'll be the following morning. Hopefully, our paths will cross! Buen Camino back at you!
Hi
I'm sure I will see you along the way maybe at orisson safe travels. See you there 😊

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Susie,

Hey there...I will probably be on that same bus that day. I am coming in on the train from Madrid to Pamplona on the 25th

Cheers!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Back