• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Frances - By Drone

axel_w

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2021
Camino Del Norte 2023
I made this montage from drone clips I took during my first Camino which I walked in June/July of last year. I set out to record the landscapes of the beautiful northern regions of Spain in the hope that future or past pilgrims could reflect on the landscapes, or get a sense of what they were in for!

The clips are in chronological order and show how the landscapes change - from the mountainous regions of the French-Spanish border, to the flatlands of the Meseta, and all the way back into the mountains of Galicia. The landscapes are varied and vast, and there is little footage online of aerial perspectives.

I would like to add that I have no experience in video editing, nor in the complexities of drone cinematography. So please take what you see in its literal format, thanks!

Hope you enjoy <3

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I made this montage from drone clips I took during my first Camino which I walked in June/July of last year. I set out to record the landscapes of the beautiful northern regions of Spain in the hope that future or past pilgrims could reflect on the landscapes, or get a sense of what they were in for!

The clips are in chronological order and show how the landscapes change - from the mountainous regions of the French-Spanish border, to the flatlands of the Meseta, and all the way back into the mountains of Galicia. The landscapes are varied and vast, and there is little footage online of aerial perspectives.

I would like to add that I have no experience in video editing, nor in the complexities of drone cinematography. So please take what you see in its literal format, thanks!

Hope you enjoy <3

Well done! Just about gave me goose bumps - knowing I'll be walking through that beautiful landscape in a little over a month. ;) Thanks for taking the time to make and share your work! Beautiful!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you for stirring up some up some wonderful memories. Hope to walk the Frances again and hope to be more cognizant of the architecture and topography that I passed by. I must have been deep in thought, as many of your images were a blur. Guess that's one of the benefits of the Camino...to provide the space to delve deeply, so much so that sections of interest took a backseat to inner work...but that's okay. That was one of the many gifts the Camino provided. I loved my Camino and felt such a sense of accomplishment. Time to commit to another one.

Hope you enjoy <3

Loved it, thanks for posting.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you for stirring up some up some wonderful memories. Hope to walk the Frances again and hope to be more cognizant of the architecture and topography that I passed by. I must have been deep in thought, as many of your images were a blur. Guess that's one of the benefits of the Camino...to provide the space to delve deeply, so much so that sections of interest took a backseat to inner work...but that's okay. That was one of the many gifts the Camino provided. I loved my Camino and felt such a sense of accomplishment. Time to commit to another one.
Wonderful! I guess then in your case, the Camino is serving one of its many important purposes - thinking it over and not over thinking!😁 But maybe the problem is that you weren't flying the Camino, so maybe many of the sights you don't recognise is for that reason. Thanks!

Well done! Just about gave me goose bumps - knowing I'll be walking through that beautiful landscape in a little over a month. ;) Thanks for taking the time to make and share your work! Beautiful!
Buen Camino!😇

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back