• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Frances Summer 2017 - YouTube Video

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks stgcph - it was a lot of fun to make, putting it together was like re-living a lot of the memories, good times, friendships etc

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
I walked from St Jean to Finisterre in May/June also - so many memories - thank you

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You made clip real good with good songs. What’s the songs name in?

I left SJPP on May 19th and arrived in Santiago on June 22nd, this looks so familiar. Would you mind sharing your dates? Awesome!

Mesmerizing and beautifully captured! Brought many great memories and I'm ready to go again. Well done

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Brilliant!! My wife and I started at SJPP on the 31August, and this video brings back all those great memories. Is it possible to get a copy of the video?

Beautiful. Makes me want to pack my bag immediately!

Kanga - I know me too! When I put this together this weekend I hadn't seen a lot of the footage really since I walked it so it had been a few months. Looking over it it took me right back there and I wanted to be back walking again too!

Last edited:
I left SJPP on May 19th and arrived in Santiago on June 22nd, this looks so familiar. Would you mind sharing your dates? Awesome!

Juspassinthrough I started 1st May and got to Finisterre about the 11th June I think. You must have started a few weeks after me. How was the weather? Even starting May 1st I had some really really hot days.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I walked from St Jean to Finisterre in May/June also - so many memories - thank you

Sounds like we were on it in the same time. Yes so many memories - the food, the wine, the landscapes and cities, the friendships. Really an amazing experience.

Juspassinthrough I started 1st May and got to Finisterre about the 11th June I think. You must have started a few weeks after me. How was the weather? Even starting May 1st I had some really really hot days.
Magnificent every day. Rain and sleet leaving SJPP (May 19), hot and dry, perfect, rainy, beautiful, really hot(40C June 14) overcast, rain in Santiago (June 22). Nice in Finisterre until it stormed. Really windy in A Coruna (June 28-29). Perfect in every way!

Sounds like we were on it in the same time. Yes so many memories - the food, the wine, the landscapes and cities, the friendships. Really an amazing experience.
I left a few days later than you on the 6th May but arrived the same day as you in Finisterre on the 11th June, so your video is especially memorable for me. There is a point around 16 kilometres from Los Arcos where the path divides into two alternative routes I took the more adventurous left route via Luquin and remember the sound of music in the distance as I walked and where the two routes join again there were the buskers you show in your video ! The lemons on the tree on the last days walk into Finisterre and the beaches exactly as I saw them too. Just one full day of rain out of
Villafranca Montes de Oca and morning rain out of Triacastella and Sarria and a few misty mornings in Gallicia otherwise warm and sunny. Thanks again for the memories.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks Inhwan - the music tracks on the video are as follows:

The Ancestor - Darlingside

Alexi Murdoch - All my days

Alexi Murdoch- Orange Sky

The Tallest Man on Earth - 1904

Mucho gracias senorita!!! I hope your lucky day filled with Camino blessing!!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Brilliant!! My wife and I started at SJPP on the 31August, and this video brings back all those great memories. Is it possible to get a copy of the video?

Hi David,
Thanks for your lovely comment. Regarding getting a copy yes of course. I’ll send you a private message.
Elizabeth

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
hi dear, I have seen your video more than 10 times, I wanna know that can I download your video for adding it to my personal video? Just for personal use. If you agree, I'd like to do that with YouTube Downloader. can I?View attachment 37012

Hi Royaltharan, Thanks, pleased you have enjoyed it! Yes of course feel free to download it.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Wonderful, it brought back some great memories. Superb
music as well.

Thanks so much. I hadn't really looked at the footage since returning home from Spain so it was really fun to see it again and put together to show family and friends. I tried to include little things from the every day things on the camino like the boot rooms and bunks to the paths and landscape.

Beautifully put together - and it was good to see the "author" as well as the scenery.

Seeing the whole journey in one sitting it's amazing how much things have changed/how little things have changed over the years.

16 years of walking the Camino wrapped up in 20 minutes :)

Bless you for this.

BTW what camera did you use?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Muchos Gracias, Elizabeth!!! Peregrina Amiga!!! I find I need a, "Camino Fix," just about every day, to keep the Camino Blues satiated, and this one will keep me going this week.

I am starting to think that there is a direct comparison between what we think of as, "off line / On line," and, "off Camino / On Camino."

Ultreia

Thanks Douglas - the music tracks on the video are ...

Thank you! I've added these to my playlist, psyching me up for further planning for my Camino and local hikes.

Did you use a GoPro camera for your video clips? I'm thinking of using a GoPro as my exclusive camera for my Camino. The video is an amazing take away from your experience.

Adding a link below to a video I made of my walk on the Camino Frances from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago and on to Finisterre this summer in May and June 2017

The video is made up of 1 sec clips throughout each day. Walking the camino was an amazing experience, I have so many amazing memories.

Hi carmodyelizabeth
Love it all the video and the music, it brought back great memories. Cheers Tony

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Beautifully put together - and it was good to see the "author" as well as the scenery.

Seeing the whole journey in one sitting it's amazing how much things have changed/how little things have changed over the years.

16 years of walking the Camino wrapped up in 20 minutes :)

Bless you for this.

BTW what camera did you use?

Thanks for your lovely message Jeff, lol yes it’s funny how over time things change but at the same time remain the same.
Was 16 years the first time you walked the camino? There must have been a lot less people walking then?

Regarding your question on the camera, it was just shot on my iPhone 7. I took a GoPro & tripod with me but sent it home with some other items after a week when I was trying to get rid of some weight out of my rucksack!

Hi carmodyelizabeth
Love it all the video and the music, it brought back great memories. Cheers Tony

Thanks Tony, pleased the video brought back lots of memories. I listed the music tracks in the thread above.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Hi David, sorry I haven’t been back on this forum for a while. There’s a recent feature on YouTube now you can download, if that doesn’t work send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the file via wetransfer or Dropbox, Elizabeth

Elizabeth, we spoke on youtube.
I'm delighted your video is getting the praise it deserves. It is well put together and the music fits it well (big fan of Alexis Murdoch here!)
David

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Norte 2023 was the first time I actually put some training into Camino. I walked a lot of stairs at home, a lot. First week in Spain was mountains and mud. After that it was pratically all...
Hi everyone! We're a family from Latvia, starting our 2nd Camino de Santiago. We walked the central Portugese route 1,5 years ago, and will walk the coastal route this time. The first day on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back