Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Frances video game

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
Just saw this. A free video game has been published where players can complete daily stages of a virtual Camino Frances by answering questions and solving puzzles related to the route. Complete with a virtual credencial and e-Compostela. Can't say it appeals to me personally but tastes vary! :)

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Marianjhart

May-June (2018)
Just saw this. A free video game has been published where players can complete daily stages of a virtual Camino Frances by answering questions and solving puzzles related to the route. Complete with a virtual credencial and e-Compostela. Can't say it appeals to me personally but tastes vary! :)

I’m currently on Camino with my 12 year old twins. Hello from León. It wouldn’t be my thing, but they’d love it. Anyone know where I can get more information? Is it only available in Spanish.

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Too many and too often!
I’m currently on Camino with my 12 year old twins. Hello from León. It wouldn’t be my thing, but they’d love it. Anyone know where I can get more information? Is it only available in Spanish.
The developers' website is http://www.retosenelcamino.es/ . From their FAQ section it appears they are contactable through Twitter and Instagram. Unfortunately I can see nothing to suggest that the software is available in any language other than Spanish.

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Most read last week in this forum

It’s neither simple nor a truth. People owe us – and we in return owe them – behaviour that is free from such negatives as intimidation, denigration and discrimination. And ideally should...
I’ve just had the most amazing meal! Context: after walking for 6 hours and only getting as far as 12km, I bailed and called a taxi to come get me to take me the next 12km to Ponte de Lima, where...
When I arrived in SdC, i was surprised how many rainbow and LGBT comunity I saw in that old catholic city. Did not expected that. What you think about that?