• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

For Sale/Wanted Camino gear for sale incl. Osprey Aura 50 women’s backpack

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy route 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, 2023 +
I am looking to sell some of my outdoor / camino gear that I no longer require OR that no longer fits … after three serious attempts I have finally refined my «kit» and these are the items, regrettably, that no longer make the cut. All is in excellent preloved condition or brand new and unused. I have listed here the cost price in splendid, sunburnt aussie dollars plus the asking price … genuine offers also considered. Please contact me via PM if you require more information, incl. photos. Postage at buyers expense.

Osprey Aura 50 womens ventilated backpack, womens S/M, 47 litre capacity, eggplant purple/burgundy; used once [late 2014]; cost A$210, sell A$120.

SOLD Osprey Airporter LZ, backpack stowbag : for securely transporting backback, size small, to fit Osprey Aura 50 backpack [or equivalent up to 77L], 73Hx37Wx37D, charcoal grey, lockable wide-mouth zipper, built-in shoulder strap, 210 denier ripstop; as-new condition : used once only; cost A$55, sell A$35.

SOLD Sea to Summit pack cover, siliconised cordura, fits Aura backpack, as new : used once only; cost A$30, sell A$20.

SOLD Sea to Summit heavy-duty pack liner, fully waterproof seam-sealed roll-top bag, 70D coated nylon, small=50 litre capacity, 232 gram, fits Aura backpack, as new : used once only; cost A$35, sell A$20.

SOLD Sea to Summit travel daypack, ultra-sil fabric, 20 litre capacity, 68gram, blue; A$20, A$10.

SOLD Cactus Outdoor NZ, gold digger wide brim hat, canvas, classic trekking hat to keep rain and sun off your face, as new : worn once or twice only; cost A$60, sell A$20.

SOLD Osprey Tempest 9 daypack, Tourmaline Green, womens S/M, well used but in excellent condition; cost A$100, sell A$30.

Kathmandu Transit travel pouch, black, new / never used, great little travel pouch with lots of pockets and RFID technology; A$80.00, sell A$40.00.

Osprey Transporter 65, anvil grey, 65 litre capacity, excellent, as-new condition : used twice only [mid-2016 and mid-2017], purchased 2016; cost A$115, sell A$65.

SOLD Patagonia Torrentshell women’s jacket, size small [10–12], sky blue, brand new / never worn; cost A$160, sell A$110.

Karrimor Vapour women’s jacket, size small [UK10], slate-grey and pale blue, very smart, weatherproof, stowaway hood, used but in very good condition; sell A$20

Montane Atomic pertex shield rain shell [over]pants womens size small [UK10 US8 EU36]; brand new=never worn; cost A$150.00, sell A$90.00

LightFeet medium arch insole, extra-small [fits EU36/37], used but in excellent as-new condition; cost A$50, sell A$20

SealSkinz women’s stretchdry / waterproof socks x2 pair, with merino wool, ankle length, size small : US3.5–6.5 / EU36–38; A$110, A$60

smartwool microweight t-shirt, womens XS/S, note : short length body, mineral blue [pale torquoise], pretty textured fabric, next-to-skin baselayer, worn once only; cost A$40, sell A$10

SOLD extremities Thinny touch gloves, wool, unisex one size, black/grey, brand dew : never worn; sell A$5

Buff original, rose pink, as new [worn once or twice only], original packaging; cost A$30, sell A$10

Sea to Summit padded soft cell pouch, blue, small, high-density EVA for digital camera and chargers; cost A$35, sell A$20

SOLD Sea to Summit «See» pouch, transparent front panel, large : 27cm x21.5 x7.0, 4 litre capacity, 40 gram, as new; A$23, A$12

GoToobs x2 medium [60ml / 2fl oz], as new; cost A$33.00, A$10.00

SOLD Paklite waist pouch / bumbag, three zipped compartments, used once only, as new; A$20, A$5

Last edited:
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Re your post on gear for sale, I am interested in a few things - the smartwool t-shirt, the Karrimor jacket, the Osprey 9 daypack and perhaps a couple of others. I can see from your post that you are in Melbourne. I live in Prahran, Melbourne. If you are not too far away, would it be possible for me to come and try on?

Re your post on gear for sale, I am interested in a few things - the smartwool t-shirt, the Karrimor jacket, the Osprey 9 daypack and perhaps a couple of others. I can see from your post that you are in Melbourne. I live in Prahran, Melbourne. If you are not too far away, would it be possible for me to come and try on?

Hi Myfanwy ... sure thing ... I live bayside so just a short train journey away from you ... please PM me with day and time you propose to visit and I will get back to you ... cheerio fir now

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Myfanwy ... sure thing ... I live bayside so just a short train journey away from you ... please PM me with day and time you propose to visit and I will get back to you ... cheerio fir now

Hi BlackRocker (now I understand where your name comes from!)
I could come this Saturday morning, or on Sunday?
Otherwise we can arrange a time during the week.
Are you close to the train station? I have a car, but may come by train if the station is nearby.
Many thanks, Myfanwy
P.S. My mobile number is phone number deleted by moderator -- please use the private message function to contact if you need to call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi BlackRocker - I would be interested in your Osprey Airporter LZ & also the Patagonia Torrentshell jacket. I’m in Brisbane - are you happy to post the items (I understand that would add to the price) & do you have a Paypal account?

Hi BlackRocker - I would be interested in your Osprey Airporter LZ & also the Patagonia Torrentshell jacket. I’m in Brisbane - are you happy to post the items (I understand that would add to the price) & do you have a Paypal account?

Good morning JanedS ... no worries, happy to post ... can you PM me [send private message via conversation in the menu under ur profile] and I will get back to you asap with more info

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back