• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Camino gear for sale

jujubery

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis (2017)
Via Francigena Italy portion (April 2018)
Hi all,
Not sure if this is something I could/should post, but I am sure you will let me know.
My husband and I just finished the CF. We could not have asked for better weather or a better group of people we met along the way. And although it was the best experience of our lifetime, we will not be repeating it. Therefore we have a few things that we bought specifically for this journey that we will no longer be in need of. So...we would like to sell : 2 red Altus ponchos in M/L and 1 Woman's Osprey Tempest 40L Magenta S/M back pack.
All served us very well. We bought the ponchos in SJPdP on our first day and only had to use it 2 times . Like I said, we had perfect weather in April and May. The Osprey was a perfect fit and I used that for 33 days. All are in excellent condition.
If you are interested, send me a line and lets see what we can work out.
Wishing the best to all our Camino friends
Juju

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I offer a thought for whatever it is worth - May I suggest, you might want to hold off on divesting yourself of your equipment. I know a LOT of peregrinos who came back around to wanting to repeat after being initially sure that they didn't. Don't be in a hurry if you don't have to be.

I have an Osprey tempest, indeed it is in lovely magenta. It is marvellous, I highly recommend it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Juju

I might be interested but not sure about the sizing. Do you have a dollar amount in mind?

Hi all,
Not sure if this is something I could/should post, but I am sure you will let me know.
My husband and I just finished the CF. We could not have asked for better weather or a better group of people we met along the way. And although it was the best experience of our lifetime, we will not be repeating it. Therefore we have a few things that we bought specifically for this journey that we will no longer be in need of. So...we would like to sell : 2 red Altus ponchos in M/L and 1 Woman's Osprey Tempest 40L Magenta S/M back pack.
All served us very well. We bought the ponchos in SJPdP on our first day and only had to use it 2 times . Like I said, we had perfect weather in April and May. The Osprey was a perfect fit and I used that for 33 days. All are in excellent condition.
If you are interested, send me a line and lets see what we can work out.
Wishing the best to all our Camino friends
Juju

I'm interested in your ALTUS poncho. I PM'd you

Hi Juju

I might be interested but not sure about the sizing. Do you have a dollar amount in mind?
Africa, we have had a change of heart and might do a trek in Italy next year. so , I am sorry, but they are no longer for sale. I am not sure how to take it off the forum

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Africa, we have had a change of heart and might do a trek in Italy next year. so , I am sorry, but they are no longer for sale. I am not sure how to take it off the forum
No problem. Enjoy Italy. My friend and I are walking the Camino Frances next year then plan on travelling to Italy a couple of years later

I offer a thought for whatever it is worth - May I suggest, you might want to hold off on divesting yourself of your equipment. I know a LOT of peregrinos who came back around to wanting to repeat after being initially sure that they didn't. Don't be in a hurry if you don't have to be.
Wow , were you ever correct. We cannot wait to get back on the path! I was so sure I never wanted to walk again, but I yearn for it . Plan to do part of the VF in April. Thank you for your thoughtful, insightful words.
Jujubery

Ah, another one has acquired Caminoitis. Welcome. You have some very good equipment there. It should serve you well for a long time, many Caminos. Enjoy!!!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Hi! I'm traveling to Porto tomorrow and starting the Camino on the 19th, the problem is that I've just weighed my pack and it's 2 kilos more than it should be! Should I get rid of some stuff or...
My son has advised me to delete unnecessary apps, books, podcasts, downloaded videos etc from my iPhone. Saves up to 250gms. Great weight saving hack.
Hello all - thank you all so much for all of the guidance on what is not my only first camino but first hike over about 5 miles! I've headed a lot of advice about backpacks and trekking poles and...
While reading through one of the more recent water bottle vs. hydration bladder debates, I was reminded of something I came across a few weeks ago, bookmarked, and promptly forgot about until said...
With this device, you can pack everything you might want (including your fears) irrespective of weight.
I've stopped procrastinating and done my first pack. Was a bit nervous about being under 7kg hand luggage, but on the first try I've come to 5.9kg (13 pounds). (Not counting one set walking...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.