• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Guide App 2.0

Camino Guide App 2.0 2014-02-25

No permission to download

UmbertoD

Time of past OR future Camino
Tui to Santiago, Sarria to Santiago, Ferrol Santiago, St Jean to Pamplona
UmbertoD submitted a new resource:

Camino Guide App 2.0 - Never get lost, hungry or without a bed :-)

Forget your Camino guidebook and opt for the Camino Guide application!
Lighter, with more information and more accurate than a guidebook, the Camino Guide will make your experience unique. You are part of it as you benefit from thousands of Points of Interests, always updated by fellow walkers and cyclists. Share your experience and your reviews along the way.
On top of that, you can directly call sponsored accommodations to check if there is a bed for you tonight  You can also book your...

Read more about this resource...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I just searched my iphone for your app and it was not there, am I missing something. I am looking for your icon of the walking figure is that right?

There is a different app.....through Wise Pilgram? I recently downloaded. It appears informative, available through iTunes.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Has anyone used this app? I have downloaded it, but it really wont do much until your on the camino. It just keeps telling me nothing is within my proximity.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hit the same "404 Not Found" as BrianForbesColgate
Changed language (used Union Flag symbol) from French to English
Went to iTunes via AppStore link
And just downloaded it to my iPhone 4S with no problems
But has not appeared on my iPad mini

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.