• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino ingles 6th to the 10th of october

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I did both my Camino Ingles treks in July . The morning were quite cool but very warm during the day. I suspect you'll be cool both day and night. Hope it's not rainy!
Let us know after the walk. We want ALL the details :)

Starting out on the 6th of October my second camino ingles with friend John(his first) hoping for reasonable weather but never sure in October!
I start the 3 rd , doing some walking around Coruña as well. May see you on the Camino. Look for me with Blue hair! Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I start the 3 rd , doing some walking around Coruña as well. May see you on the Camino. Look for me with Blue hair! Buen Camino!

Yes hope to see you. Weren't you an amigo when i did my first Ingles end of september 2013. Did't we have a meal in a restaurant with other amigos. What was its name? buen camino

Hi, I'll be a few days behind you. Heading out from Ferrol on the 9th Oct and aiming to arrive on the 12th or 13th depending on how hard I push on the last stage.

Buen Camino to you both.
Mig

Yes hope to see you. Weren't you an amigo when i did my first Ingles end of september 2013. Did't we have a meal in a restaurant with other amigos. What was its name? buen camino
YUP!That is I! We ate at Casa Manolo, hope to see you again!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi, I'll be a few days behind you. Heading out from Ferrol on the 9th Oct and aiming to arrive on the 12th or 13th depending on how hard I push on the last stage.

Buen Camino to you both.
Mig
See you in Santiago! I think my hair will still be blue!

See you in Santiago! I think my hair will still be blue!
Great to see you on the forum.
I wsh I had some hair to be ANY colour ;)
Buen camino!

P.S. In May this year I had a wonderful walk from A Cornua AND Ferrol to SdC.
The diary can be downloaded from my web site ....

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Buen camino!

see you on the walk stephen regards from martyn and john
buen camino

image.jpg
Buen camino!

An orange wig Stephen. ?

Thanks for the coffee and scones last week .we loved to see you again.
See you on the camino again or in Suffolk !
Um abraço
Albert and Nel

Ps the picture above I took in Poole where the camino Ingles starts among others. (Plymouth is the other place) from there you can sail to Ferrol or a Coruña .

Last edited:
View attachment 14240
An orange wig Stephen. ? Ps the picture above I took in Poole where the camino Ingles starts among others. (Plymouth is the other place) from there you can sail to Ferrol or a Coruña .
Orange just doesn't match my eyes, Albertinho!
Can you STILL sail [on a public boat] from Poole to Ferrol? If so, I'd be tempted!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Orange just doesn't match my eyes, Albertinho!
Can you STILL sail [on a public boat] from Poole to Ferrol? If so, I'd be tempted!
Try a green one which is the complementairy colour of orange.it will match with your blue eyes Stephen. :) You will be recognised on the camino definitely.

I noticed one ferry from Plymouth to Santander but to and from there it is quite a walk to Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back