• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Ingles Badge ? / Patch?

KJFSophie

My Way, With Joy !
Time of past OR future Camino
2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022
Taking along a brand new pilgrim with me in Sept to walk the Ingles. Was hoping to buy her a badge for her pack ( have already purchased her credential here, and a basic Buon Camino patch ) Was hoping to find the specific Ingles... anyone?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Taking along a brand new pilgrim with me in Sept to walk the Ingles. Was hoping to buy her a badge for her pack ( have already purchased her credential here, and a basic Buon Camino patch ) Was hoping to find the specific Ingles... anyone?
I’ll tell you what I recommend to someone else. My neighbor does embroidery as a hobby she did my patches for me. Design one and have it made . This is the one she made recently . Usually you can go to a local shop that does t-shirts and embroidery...good luck

Attachments

• B1739569-CAD0-4329-8523-B2DE0BD7488C.jpeg
    B1739569-CAD0-4329-8523-B2DE0BD7488C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
I’ll tell you what I recommend to someone else. My neighbor does embroidery as a hobby she did my patches for me. Design one and have it made . This is the one she made recently . Usually you can go to a local shop that does t-shirts and embroidery...good luck

Iriebabel, I would LOVE to order three badges from your neighbor. Same design except that they should say Camino de Madrid. Is there a way to make this work? Susan

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Iriebabel, I would LOVE to order three badges from your neighbor. Same design except that they should say Camino de Madrid. Is there a way to make this work? Susan
She only does them as a hobby and as a favor for to me. Although I do pay her ....not sure she will do them commercially. You can have patches made at any local embroidery shop

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.