• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Ingles - distances

rolf

These are the distances of the Camino Ingles sections (measured on Google Earth):

Ferrol (old port) - Neda (Albergue) 13 km
Neda - Pontedeume 15 km
Pontedeume - Mino (Albergue) 10 km
Mino - Betanzos 11 km
Betanzos - Hospital de Bruma (Albergue) 26 km
Hospital de Bruma - Sigueiro 27 km
Sigueiro - Santiago 17 km

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you for that; it would be useful if you could produce a Google Earth file (kml) from it. Here's the distances for the Corunna branch, as measured on IGN maps:
Corunna - O Burgo (church of Santiago) 8km (a largely urban section along roads)
O Burgo - Bruma 23km
(from the airport is about the same as from O Burgo depending on whether you go north or south of the airfield itself to get from the terminal building to the route)
So, adding to your numbers, Corunna-Santiago 75km or ca 67km from the airport.

Peter - I've pm'd you on this very subject - sorry I've only just noticed this post. As I explained there seems to be a serious discrepancy between the estimated distance between Betanzos and Hospital de Bruma and the reality of walking it!

It would be good to resolve this as I suspect the view of some that this stage is over 32 k might put people off!

John

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I found my map book i used produced by concello de neda and has the following distances

Ferrol - Neda 12km
Neda = Pontedueme 13km
Pontdueme - Mino 10km
Mino- Betanzos 8Km
Betanzos - Leiro 14km
Leiro - Bruma 14km
Bruma - Ordes 14km
Ordes - Sigueiro 16Km
Sigueiro - Santiago 18Km

Andrew

Most read last week in this forum

I will be walking my first ever camino this September and have chosen the Camino Ingles. The Inca Trail is the only other multi-day hike I have ever done and is roughly the same length in terms of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.