• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Ingles- survey

Jussdrew

Time of past OR future Camino
Past: Camino Ingles, Camino Primitivo ( from Oviedo)
next Camino del Norte
Hello everyone!

I don't know where I can put my Camino Ingles survey. I hope you will not be angry that I leave it here.

I'm doing research about the English way (Camino Ingles). I invite all who have gone this path.
Only 10 minutes! For me it is important for my research. I am asking you for help.

https://www.survio.com/survey/d/I6J4A7E5Z9M8W9K2D - English verison
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/A5A5U4G8Z1A9N6N9W - Polish version
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/M4B6O6G9T7S4Y1G9J - Spanish version

Help the young researcher !!!

Gracias por todo !

PS. Later I will release the results - under the post.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Welcome to the Forum, Jussdrew!

Good job starting a new thread about your survey!
Faith

Thank you very much. I am waiting impatiently for the results.

Jussdrew

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello everyone!

I don't know where I can put my Camino Ingles survey. I hope you will not be angry that I leave it here.

I'm doing research about the English way (Camino Ingles). I invite all who have gone this path.
Only 10 minutes! For me it is important for my research. I am asking you for help.

https://www.survio.com/survey/d/I6J4A7E5Z9M8W9K2D - English verison
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/A5A5U4G8Z1A9N6N9W - Polish version
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/M4B6O6G9T7S4Y1G9J - Spanish version

Help the young researcher !!!

Gracias por todo !

PS. Later I will release the results - under the post.

Done. I found some of the questions a bit strange, but maybe that was because of the translation into English. :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Probably yes, I'm sorry.
English is not my native language. I hope that the survey was easy and pleasant.

The survey was easy to complete and flowed quite well. It didn't take a lot of time to finish. :)

I think the issue for me is that I do not do a pilgrimage on Camino for recreation. As Such, I found myself writing 'not applicable' to quite a few questions that seemed more focused on tourist and tourism concerns.

I do hope that your survey tool is very helpful for constructing your project paper, and that you receive an excellent grade. :)

Done. Good luck with your thesis.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The survey was easy to complete and flowed quite well. It didn't take a lot of time to finish. :)

I think the issue for me is that I do not do a pilgrimage on Camino for recreation. As Such, I found myself writing 'not applicable' to quite a few questions that seemed more focused on tourist and tourism concerns.

I do hope that your survey tool is very helpful for constructing your project paper, and that you receive an excellent grade. :)

Thank you so much for your feedback ;) 🐚

The survey aims to show how unique Camino Ingles is today.
Definitely, from 2004 until now, this small route is becoming more and more popular. In my research, I am describing this transition.

This is my final BA thesis.

On the survey,about the most remarkable thing about the CI I forgot to say that for me is the name of the towns.
For me, names as Neda, Naron, Xubia, Fene, Perlio, Bruma sound beautiful.
I know that this perception is completely subjective and depends on your own language but in my case the Camino Ingles has the most beautiful names.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
On the survey,about the most remarkable thing about the CI I forgot to say that for me is the name of the towns.
For me, names as Neda, Naron, Xubia, Fene, Perlio, Bruma sound beautiful.
I know that this perception is completely subjective and depends on your own language but in my case the Camino Ingles has the most beautiful names.
Thank you very much for your opinion.
It is very important to me. I will definitely take her in my research. 🐚

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thank you so much for your feedback ;) 🐚

The survey aims to show how unique Camino Ingles is today.
Definitely, from 2004 until now, this small route is becoming more and more popular. In my research, I am describing this transition.

This is my final BA thesis.
All the best for your thesis, have you walked this route yourself, or plan to? I think it would greatly add to your understanding of this Camino and the people who choose to take it.

You should have included a question as to what date people walked this Camino, especially as you are looking at how it has changed over the past 15 years. You may have then been able to compare responces with those who walked it back in 2004 and those who completed it recently. For example my experience of the French Route in 2004 is vastly difference to my daughters in 2007 or stepsons in 2017.

All the best for your thesis, have you walked this route yourself, or plan to? I think it would greatly add to your understanding of this Camino and the people who choose to take it.

You should have included a question as to what date people walked this Camino, especially as you are looking at how it has changed over the past 15 years. You may have then been able to compare responces with those who walked it back in 2004 and those who completed it recently. For example my experience of the French Route in 2004 is vastly difference to my daughters in 2007 or stepsons in 2017.

Yes, I walked this route, I also have my experience and opinion.I was thinking about adding time in which time the Caminians took the road. But it seems to me that it is too late.
Maybe I will change the thesis, to something different. I will see it.

🤞🐚 Only 35 feedback's and I can analysis! I'm happy

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
7! ❤ 🐚 🤞

Welcome!

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.