• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Ingles~ website of albergues on route, in english

Spartan Sandie

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi 👋 I'm doing the camino Ingles route on Monday... but finding it difficult to find/book Albergues online. Got Ferrol sorted but wanting to stay at the Xunta in Neda on Monday night, but having no joy 🤔 Is there a website that lists them all does anyone know please? 🤔🙏

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Try the Wise Pilgrim site

The Wise Pilgrim, Buen Camino, and other apps also have this information.

Finally, if you use the Chrome browser Gronze will automatically translate to English.

I did it years ago following Johnie Walker’s step by step guide. If you follow the way markers you are good to go!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The muni in Neda is operated by someone in town and requires a call to get in. I was there early and called, then a few other pilgrims showed up and called. I think the caretaker was waiting us out until there was good reason to come open the door. I can’t blame them unless it is pouring rain or freezing

Try the Wise Pilgrim site

The Wise Pilgrim, Buen Camino, and other apps also have this information.

Finally, if you use the Chrome browser Gronze will automatically translate to English.
Can I ask, how do you get the Chrome browser Gronze ? Is it an app 🤔 you can tell I'm not technical x

Chrome is a browser. That is all
I know. Gronze will show albergues and other info on the specific camino you want to walk. Even without translation you can read phone numbers and email addresses. Sorry I am not at my laptop to help you more. Good luck. Biarritzdon actually gave you all you need to know about Neda to keep you on the straight and narrow. It is set on a lovely site. Buen camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Can I ask, how do you get the Chrome browser Gronze ? Is it an app 🤔 you can tell I'm not technical x
What is meant is to use the web browser made by Google that has the name Chrome and use it visit the website Gronze.com. Chrome sees that the website is in Spanish and will either automatically translate the webpages or ask you if you want the original version in Spanish or the translated version.

Other browsers may also do translations but as far as I know Chrome is the only one that automatically does it. With the others you may have to perform the translation by using a pulldown menu.

To avoid confusion note that Chrome might translate names of towns or such into English.

For some websites and webpages the forum software will give you a descriptive box to click and other times it will give you hyperlinked text. It depends on how the visited website has set things up. Clicking on either below will bring you to Gronze's webpage for the Camino Inglés.

https://www.gronze.com/camino-ingles

Last edited:
Hi 👋 I'm doing the camino Ingles route on Monday... but finding it difficult to find/book Albergues online. Got Ferrol sorted but wanting to stay at the Xunta in Neda on Monday night, but having no joy 🤔 Is there a website that lists them all does anyone know please? 🤔🙏
I successfully used the Buen Camino app for the Camino ingles in September 2021.showed all the information needed clearly.Buen Camino

What is meant is to use the web browser made by Google that has the name Chrome and use it visit the website Gronze.com. Chrome sees that the website is in Spanish and will either automatically translate the webpages or ask you if you want the original version in Spanish or the translated version.

Other browsers may also do translations but as far as I know Chrome is the only one that automatically does it. With the others you may have to perform the translation by using a pulldown menu.

To avoid confusion note that Chrome might translate names of towns or such into English.

For some websites and webpages the forum software will give you a descriptive box to click and other times it will give you hyperlinked text. It depends on how the visited website has set things up. Clicking on either below will bring you to Gronze's webpage for the Camino Inglés.

https://www.gronze.com/camino-ingles
With edge, you just right click and choose the option to translate into your preferred language.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Chrome is a browser. That is all
I know. Gronze will show albergues and other info on the specific camino you want to walk. Even without translation you can read phone numbers and email addresses. Sorry I am not at my laptop to help you more. Good luck. Biarritzdon actually gave you all you need to know about Neda to keep you on the straight and narrow. It is set on a lovely site. Buen camino.
Aw thank you for your time & knowledge you have given me 🙏 its been soooo helpful x 😊

I stayed there last fall. There's a phone number by the door. If you call, they'll give you a code to open the box with a key to the door. Someone comes by 6ish to collect $ and register you.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back