Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Invierno

isaw

Camino(s) past & future
EPW (2015)
I would like to do the Camino invierno early this year February/March and therefore very greatful for any kind of information regarding this idea... Thank you!

Camino(s) past & future
Lourdes, Aragonese May-June 2018 incomplete
Sara Dhooma has just finished walking it. She posted videos on YouTube of her walk. Have a look.
There is also a thread on this forum about her trip.
Enjoy!

peregrina2000

Staff member
I would like to do the Camino invierno early this year February/March and therefore very greatful for any kind of information regarding this idea... Thank you!
Hi, @isaw, welcome to the forum. If you scroll through the Invierno forum listing of threads, you’ll see a number of “live” threads and summaries of stages. There’s a real treasure trove of info there.

And for a starting point in your planning, take a look at the forum guide here.

And pursuant to a suggestion by @jungleboy on another thread, I am going to try to use the forum feature to change the long link into a “clickable” term. Tell me if this works.

Forum Invierno Guide

isaw

Camino(s) past & future
EPW (2015)
Hi, @isaw, welcome to the forum. If you scroll through the Invierno forum listing of threads, you’ll see a number of “live” threads and summaries of stages. There’s a real treasure trove of info there.

And pursuant to a suggestion by @jungleboy on another thread, I am going to try to use the forum feature to change the long link into a “clickable” term. Tell me if this works.

Forum Invierno Guide
Perfectly working! Thank you so much!

Davecrossland

Camino(s) past & future
Frances SJPP TO SDC.Portuguese Lisbon to SDC Primitivo. Ingles.
Finnisterre and Murcia.

Forum Invierno Guide
I used this PDF this year and found it to be excellent. Some of the village bars mentioned were closed. I would advise being prepared to carry food and drink for the day because cafes are in short supply at times. Solitary and beautiful Camino.

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock