Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Invierno

isaw

Time of past OR future Camino
EPW (2015)
I would like to do the Camino invierno early this year February/March and therefore very greatful for any kind of information regarding this idea... Thank you!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Sara Dhooma has just finished walking it. She posted videos on YouTube of her walk. Have a look.
There is also a thread on this forum about her trip.
Enjoy!

I would like to do the Camino invierno early this year February/March and therefore very greatful for any kind of information regarding this idea... Thank you!

Hi, @isaw, welcome to the forum. If you scroll through the Invierno forum listing of threads, you’ll see a number of “live” threads and summaries of stages. There’s a real treasure trove of info there.

And for a starting point in your planning, take a look at the forum guide here.

And pursuant to a suggestion by @jungleboy on another thread, I am going to try to use the forum feature to change the long link into a “clickable” term. Tell me if this works.

Forum Invierno Guide

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, @isaw, welcome to the forum. If you scroll through the Invierno forum listing of threads, you’ll see a number of “live” threads and summaries of stages. There’s a real treasure trove of info there.

And pursuant to a suggestion by @jungleboy on another thread, I am going to try to use the forum feature to change the long link into a “clickable” term. Tell me if this works.

Forum Invierno Guide
Perfectly working! Thank you so much!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Forum Invierno Guide
I used this PDF this year and found it to be excellent. Some of the village bars mentioned were closed. I would advise being prepared to carry food and drink for the day because cafes are in short supply at times. Solitary and beautiful Camino.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back