• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Lebaniego - my little video

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Time of past OR future Camino
yes...
From the Northern Coast of Spain to the Picos de Europa.. I made this little video with the best of my photos from our July camino on the Lebaniego... Oh it was beautiful. I'm here in sunny France just wishing and dreaming and hoping that I can return.

Am I alone in this terrible longing ❤

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I loved your little video - thank you so much for sharing.
Jill

From the Northern Coast of Spain to the Picos de Europa.. I made this little video with the best of my photos from our July camino on the Lebaniego... Oh it was beautiful. I'm here in sunny France just wishing and dreaming and hoping that I can return.

Thank you for brightening these dark days.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Superb! Seeing it just now makes it doubly difficult to endure this awful lock-down that we're in! My wife and I went to Picos de Europa in 2017 and spent over a week there. One of the most beautiful places I've been to in that region. Many, many fond memories of our walks at Picos. Lovely video. Thank you for sharing it.

How absolutely gorgeous. It sure has the ‘wow’ factor . What an experience you both had !
😍

Edit: Ps how did you choose the background music. I’m so impressed by the whole package.

How absolutely gorgeous. It sure has the ‘wow’ factor . What an experience you both had !
😍

Edit: Ps how did you choose the background music. I’m so impressed by the whole package.

I realised after my VdlP video that if I use 'labelled' music then some folks can't see the video so I search for royalty free music and there are a few websites... you just then have to go through and find the music you want... it's funny because music is so important to me, so finding the right piece was important too... it had to fit the mood. I tried several before I was happy :cool:

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
So beautiful. Brings back so many happy memories...

Outstanding video. Thank you. The mask hanging from the backpack told the story of our current situation.

........And "No"........You are not alone...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Great timing with your video! Saturday I came back home to Villares de Orbigo after 2 days in the Picos with my family who was visiting from The Netherlands. We walked la Ruta de Cares and on the way there and back we saw Camino signage and stopped in 2 town on the Lebaniego (Riaño y Portilla de la Reina) as well as Santo Toribio.

That route is definitely on my list, the scenery is just outstanding!

Great timing with your video! Saturday I came back home to Villares de Orbigo after 2 days in the Picos with my family who was visiting from The Netherlands. We walked la Ruta de Cares and on the way there and back we saw Camino signage and stopped in 2 town on the Lebaniego (Riaño y Portilla de la Reina) as well as Santo Toribio.

That route is definitely on my list, the scenery is just outstanding!

what was the Ruta de Cares like? I wish we’d had time to do this... it sounds wonderful! I might have to go back! I never thought I’d walk in July but the wild flowers were so amazing ❤️

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
what was the Ruta de Cares like? I wish we’d had time to do this... it sounds wonderful! I might have to go back! I never thought I’d walk in July but the wild flowers were so amazing ❤

It was beautiful but busy with walkers! 12 km in and 12 back out. At the end there is a bar/restaurant which was much appreciated on that hot day! I took my dog (must be on a leash) and thought she would be the only one. No way! Many dogs were walking too.

IMG-20200717-WA0028.jpg
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0111.JPGDSC_0127.JPG

Stunning photography @LesBrass! What a walk that was! Just curious about the red signs; are they specific to the Camino Lebaniego?
Beautiful photos from @LTfit as well.
Yes, I long to return.

ust curious about the red signs; are they specific to the Camino Lebaniego?

Yes, the Lebaniego is all marked with Red arrows. From San Vicente until Munorrodero it goes alongside the yellow arrows of the Norte, then it turns towards South and Potes. Stunning walk.

We did this camino last year, to thank the universe for my husband recovering from a seizure and coma. Thinking on how health is important, I'm almost in tears watching your video. It is just breathtaking how beautiful that place is. So many times we just stopped in awe to look around!

The short answer? No, you're not.
Great little video.
Maybe if we all pray together at the same time God will hear us and rid us of this awful virus.
Wouldn't that be good.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
BEAUTIFUL VIDEO (sorry, but I am shouting, that is gorgeous).

I walked the Ruta de Cares in 2004 and it was a continuous line of people the whole way. I don’t know if they have done anything to reduce congestion but my memory is of a million people and not the glorious scenery. And that was

if I were going to walk in the Picos I would stay around Potes and go out and back from there. Oh, I wish!!!

BEAUTIFUL VIDEO (sorry, but I am shouting, that is gorgeous).

I walked the Ruta de Cares in 2004 and it was a continuous line of people the whole way. I don’t know if they have done anything to reduce congestion but my memory is of a million people and not the glorious scenery. And that was

if I were going to walk in the Picos I would stay around Potes and go out and back from there. Oh, I wish!!!

We would love to go back... we never saw Potes as it was just too busy and not enough folks wearing masks. We'll just have to make it another trip another year. We're thinking about maybe hiring a small campervan for a few weeks and trying to travel the Aragones or part of the Norte that we've not walked in the Autumn. But COVID numbers are rising again so we'll just wait and hold our breath... things are moving fast and maybe the borders will close again? *** sigh *** I miss walking that camino so much ❤

Hi LesBrass,

Is it ok if I ask where did you stay in 2020 in Cades and Cabañes on the way to Santo Toribio? I'm having a hard time looking for open albergues/hostels/hotels. Thanks for your help.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
@The Kolbist ... Hello - we stayed in an apartment and drove each day due to the pandemic but I did have a plan so I'll look it up... I'm not at home for 2 days but will let you know

Thank you for your beautiful video.

Where was the albergue with the Cat Approval sign? I did this route almost 10 years ago, so it likely appeared since.

€83,-

Very enjoyable, thanks Colleen.

I realised after my VdlP video that if I use 'labelled' music then some folks can't see the video so I search for royalty free music and there are a few websites... you just then have to go through and find the music you want... it's funny because music is so important to me, so finding the right piece was important too... it had to fit the mood. I tried several before I was happy :cool:
I've had this issue with videos I put on youtube. They give you a notification but if you reply claiming 'fair usage, not for trade or profit' they usually restore it.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back