• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Meetup in Panama City Beach, Florida

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances in 2016, Portuguese in 2017, and Frances again in 2018. Madrid to Ponferrada 2019.
Hello Pilgrim's,
We are a Camino Meetup Group of 59 members in Panama City Beach Florida. We have Gatherings, hikes and View inspirational movies and videos regarding the Camino. We would love for you to join us if you're in the area. You can contact me through this site.
Buen Camino,
Joseph (Chito)

Attachments

• 20160505_123746.jpg
    20160505_123746.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello Pilgrim's,
We are a Camino Meetup Group of 59 members in Panama City Beach Florida. We have Gatherings, hikes and View inspirational movies and videos regarding the Camino. We would love for you to join us if you're in the area. You can contact me through this site.
Buen Camino,
Joseph (Chito)
Sadly I am further south , north of tampa

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hello Pilgrim's,
Buen Camino,
Joseph (Chito)

Joseph, I hope you are okay after Michael. Such a terrible thing for everyone up that way.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.