• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Pilgrim from the Philippines

I think they are open already. Most of Europe is open na din naman.
Are you doing the Camino Portuguese?
I think they are open already. Most of Europe is open na din naman.
Are you doing the Camino Portuguese?
Yes I am, unfortunately Philippines is not included in their list that can enter Portugal for non-essential travel. Sorry I thought you were communicating with Fr. Manny who started this thread.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Yes I am, unfortunately Philippines is not included in their list that can enter Portugal for non-essential travel. Sorry I thought you were communicating with Fr. Manny who started this thread.
Sayang naman! Why not fly through Spain instead? This one might be a better option? You can always take the train from Madrid to Lisboa :)

Sayang naman! Why not fly through Spain instead? This one might be a better option? You can always take the train from Madrid to Lisboa :)
Yes, looks like we are doing that as we were already advised by Turkish Airlines that flights originating from the Philippines for non-essential travel would not be admitted entry to Portugal as we are not on their list for non-essential travel. Thanks

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.