• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino podcast Week Two - Canadian Winnipegrinos!!

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Time of past OR future Camino
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
Hi everyone .....

Week Two of My Camino - the podcast is up.

https://media.whooshkaa.com/podcasts/1478/episodes/e29102-podcast-2-milesanddoug.mp3?id=93696

Each week I'll feature a half hour interview with a pilgrim/s from around the globe
This week it's Doug Proch and Miles Murphy from Winnipeg in Canada

Enjoy

Follow me on Facebook 'My Camino - the podcast' for weekly updates

You can also go to the podcast app on your phone, click on 'search', punch in 'My Camino' and hit 'subscribe' and it will automatically download each week's episode as it's published on Tuesday night's (Sydney time).

Perfect for pilgrims who love to walk!!!

Thanks for all your support following last week's launch - I had well over 250 downloads from all over the world

Buen Camino
Dan

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Not sure why, but couldn't bring this up.....

Hey Movinmaggie - if you Google 'My Camino - the podcast' it should come up for you - there are two podcasts so far. You can also find us on Facebook by searching "My Camino - the podcast' and if you have a mobile phone you can tap on the podcast app, search for 'My Camino - the podcast' and then hit subscribe and you'll automatically be sent each week's podcast. Buen Camino ....Dan

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
And MovinMaggie I just noticed you're from Canada - in the next few weeks I'll speak with Laurie Brown, the host of CBC radio program. Laurie walked the Camino a few years back and the interview is fantastic. Stay tuned!! Cheers Dan

Hi Dan -
Thanks for posting Episode 2 featuring Doug and Miles - the Winnipegrinos!! Gosh - what a terrific interview - I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Doug, Miles and their friend Kevin really embraced the spirit of the Camino, didn't they?
There was so much in the interview that was special, however, the line from the interview that really resonated with me was "The Camino's the thread that keeps tugging" - so very true.
La major de las suertes with the upcoming episodes - they're a wonderful dose of Camino medicine!
Cheers and Buen Podcast Camino!
Jenny

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
And MovinMaggie I just noticed you're from Canada - in the next few weeks I'll speak with Laurie Brown, the host of CBC radio program. Laurie walked the Camino a few years back and the interview is fantastic. Stay tuned!! Cheers Dan

Really enjoying listening to your podcasts! Looking forward to the one with Laurie Brown - just listened to a podcast today of her interviewing a playwright I'm currently working with. Didn't know that she's walked the Camino!

Hi Dan -
Thanks for posting Episode 2 featuring Doug and Miles - the Winnipegrinos!! Gosh - what a terrific interview - I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Doug, Miles and their friend Kevin really embraced the spirit of the Camino, didn't they?
There was so much in the interview that was special, however, the line from the interview that really resonated with me was "The Camino's the thread that keeps tugging" - so very true.
La major de las suertes with the upcoming episodes - they're a wonderful dose of Camino medicine!
Cheers and Buen Podcast Camino!
Jenny
Thanks Jenny !!

Hi Dan. Thank you so much for these podcasts. I listened to the first three (in reverse order) and I found myself several times agreeing vehemently with some of your and your guests' statements. I did my Camino just after you. Started in Lourdes on 31st August and arrived in Santiago on Saturday 8th October, after 963 amazing kms. I was born in Argentina and was raised as a Catholic but became a Buddhist after migrating to Australia many years ago and can relate to some of Miles comments in your 2nd podcast. A Buddhist in a Catholic pilgrimage, attempting a very, very long walking meditation. It was all I expected and much, much more! Thank you again and keep them coming!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thank you NicMen.....Much appreciated. I may reach out to you down the track. yours sounds like a great yarn. Buen Camino

Hi everyone .....

Week Two of My Camino - the podcast is up.

https://media.whooshkaa.com/podcasts/1478/episodes/e29102-podcast-2-milesanddoug.mp3?id=93696

Each week I'll feature a half hour interview with a pilgrim/s from around the globe
This week it's Doug Proch and Miles Murphy from Winnipeg in Canada

Enjoy

Follow me on Facebook 'My Camino - the podcast' for weekly updates

You can also go to the podcast app on your phone, click on 'search', punch in 'My Camino' and hit 'subscribe' and it will automatically download each week's episode as it's published on Tuesday night's (Sydney time).

Perfect for pilgrims who love to walk!!!

Thanks for all your support following last week's launch - I had well over 250 downloads from all over the world

Buen Camino
Dan
Really enjoying your podcasts. I will return to walk Camino Frances for second time in May this year and your podcasts really motivate me :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back