• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Portugues in May 2.021.

andonius

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Ingles, Portugues, Norte, Primitivo, Aragones, Baztan, Sanabres, Finisterre
I couldn't wait anymore to be on the Camino Again, so as soon as it was legally possible I spent 10 days in may doing the Camino Portugues from Tui and after that, the Camino Ingles from Ferrol .
I was almost alone all the time, so I recorded my Camino via GPS in an APP and then I added photos.
Maybe some of you wolud like to see it and remember some nice places on the route.
So I leave here a small video of the first stage of the Camino Portugues, from Tui to Redondela
It's not long, only 3 minutes and the titles of the pictures are in Spanish, but it'll be no problem.
Hope you enjoy it¡¡¡

Attachments

• Relive 15-5 Tui- Redondela.mp4
    87.3 MB
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Please do post from Ferrol as I will hopefully remember that more clearly. You poor soul, you certainly put your raingear to the test!

Hola, I’m sure it’s nice but that mp4 does not open on my ipad with iOS 14.6

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for sharing. I like the video and would like to do the same when I start in Vigo in August. Kindly share details on how you did this. (p.s. I am very low tech, LOL)

Thank you for sharing. I like the video and would like to do the same when I start in Vigo in August. Kindly share details on how you did this. (p.s. I am very low tech, LOL)
It’s an APP called *relive* — you can get it for Android or Apple. I use it all the time and it’s very easy from a UX perspective.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
As Faye Walker said it's made with an APP called Relive. It's free if you only want a video of your walk, but if you want to add pictures you have to pay a monthly fee.
To create a video, you first need to record your walk in one of the multiple APP,s that do that. I use Mapmywalk, but there are a lot more.
I start Mapmywalk when I begin my day's walk and it records via GPS in my phone all the stage with distances and times and shows it in a map.
After finishing the stage I upload the activity to Relive and Relive creates a video (very easy to do, you only have to connect your Relive APP to your Mapmywalk (or other) APP once and it remains fixed)
I'll upload the other stages of Camino Portugues and Camino Ingles to the Forum so people that have done them remember nice places, and people that are still pending to walk them can see the route and the beautiful places they'll find in the Camino.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Many thanks for instructions on the apps. Looking forward to trying it out before flying to Spain!

I couldn't wait anymore to be on the Camino Again, so as soon as it was legally possible I spent 10 days in may doing the Camino Portugues from Tui and after that, the Camino Ingles from Ferrol .
I was almost alone all the time, so I recorded my Camino via GPS in an APP and then I added photos.
Maybe some of you wolud like to see it and remember some nice places on the route.
So I leave here a small video of the first stage of the Camino Portugues, from Tui to Redondela
It's not long, only 3 minutes and the titles of the pictures are in Spanish, but it'll be no problem.
Hope you enjoy it¡¡¡
Nicely done. Will do same route in Sept!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hope you enjoy it¡¡¡
I like the way you presented this, with the route on the map and the photos. Was that an app you used to do that?

JillGat:
I'm glad you liked it. you have the details of the APP i used in that same thread; seven messages up.
The details are of the APP I ussed; but I'm sure there are more on the market.

Fourth Stage: Caldas de Reis Padron ; well not Padron but nearby town of Lestrobe. I had to sleep ther because staying in Padron was prohibited due to Covid...

Attachments

• 18-5 Caldas - Padron.mp4
    52.7 MB

Most read last week in this forum

I would like to walk the river route in Tui next month. I can see on google maps exactly where it starts, but it seems a bit overgrown. Has anybody used this route this year or last year...
Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...
Hi I have searched everywhere to see if there is a luggage service from Lisbon to Porto. I know there is from Porto to Santiago, but Lisbon ???. Thanks for any info.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back