Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Portuguese

Gazelle2

Time of past OR future Camino
19th May 2014
I walked the Camino Frances last year and had such a wonderful time ,I have decided to walk the Portuguese this year starting from Lisbon on the 1st June,I realise it is going to be a totally experience with a lot of road walking but it is there to be walked

Anyone starting around 1st June ?

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Kejtik

Camino Frances May 2011+November 2013
I walked the Camino Frances last year and had such a wonderful time ,I have decided to walk the Portuguese this year starting from Lisbon on the 1st June,I realise it is going to be a totally experience with a lot of road walking but it is there to be walked

Anyone starting around 1st June ?

Hi...
Hope you're having a great time...!
I will be starting from Porto either on 16th or 17th....:)
BUEN CAMINO:)

Last edited:

Gailsie

Frances Fall '09 ;
Not the it is completely related to the question but the cobblestones did a number on my ankle and the drivers did a number on my heart in my fail attempt last May to walk from Porto. But loved what I saw of the countryside and adore the Portuguese people, so friendly.

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
A "Tourigrino" trip once Covid has passed, so 2023
We started mid May, might want to take a safety vest. I swear the drivers tried to see how close they could get to you.
Just back from walking from Porto to SdC and I was pleasantly surprised how much of a wide berth the drivers DO give you - always give them a thank you wave when they do!

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Can you recommend on stages from Porto?central Camino From Porto any skipping at the beginning?as I heard it is not so nice Which places is recommended to stay more ?
Hello! I will finish the Norte to Santiago in the summer of 2023 (having diverted to the Primitivo in 2012). I'd like to continue to Lisbon on the "Portuguese" via the costal route. Can anyone...
We just had the most wonderful stay in a ‘Casa Rural’ called Couta Rural, run by Lurdes and her husband, Geral. Lurdes was closed but when we sent an email and then called via WhatsApp, she said...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides